**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for map 3/4/5 alliance after current war season

Hello all,

I am looking for an aq focused alliance after season 18. Preferably getting 2k+ glory/week

About me:
Haven't had much experience with map 5, but I am confident in doing map 4 and 3
6.9k prestige
Needs to have a good balance between the game and other life things
I'd rather not need to do war but I'm open if needed

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I`m an officer in a 553 alliance. We get around 3200 glory each round.
    tag: RSOX!
    or add main-donny89
    Our average prestige is 6400 so you`d fit right in.
  • Illiad74Illiad74 Posts: 38
    My line id is bigmacennis if you would like more info
  • HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    Hey! If you're still looking, we'd love to have you.

We run groups on map 5, map 4, and map 2. Typically score over 100 million each week.

Feel free to add me on Line - JJHCSH. We are primarily US/UK time zone if that makes a difference.
  • DraftKingJamesDraftKingJames Posts: 30
    Bestin add me on line dhtk23 or in games DraftKingJames. We do 4/3/2 AQ sometimes 5/4/3. AW optional if u prefer
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    Are you still looking for an alliance if so add me on line app @ nipplehippie69
  • ChronicGeminiChronicGemini Posts: 104
    Hey there!

Still looking? We run 554 and currently have openings in our map4 BG.

Add me on line: chronicgemini
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Hi @TheBestinTuakau

We have a slot coming up in our alliance. Run 2 map 4 one map 3 and get 106m, which is 3,300 glory. War only 2 BGs and completely optional/no stress.

No minimums, no line, no donations; we hit 400k to 500k in SA without saving and have an average prestige of 7.847k, hence the high AQ score without the time commitment of map 5.

We can put you in map 3 or 4, depending on what you are comfortable with; our prestige makes map 4 enemies challenging if you are not used to it and we end with 12k prestige on the last day.

Our only requirement, is that you join AQ and take part. That's it. Reach out if you want to chat.

Ilovescotch in game preferred (and on line of you need, although we don't use it)