**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60
    Name: Omega_Strike
    Device: Samsung Galaxy a10e
    WiFi: Stable, Network or Cellular
    Game Version: 27.1.0 or Latest Version
    Problems: AQ; AW; EQ; SQ; Arenas
    Description: Multiple problems regarding Combat performance...
    1. AI goes from passive to aggressive constantly, as if it knows what im going to do before i do.
    2. Results in my Parry/Dex and Blocking timing being off substantially.
    3. Further resulting in my champions getting beaten severely by opponents that are far lower rated than mine, forcing me to expend UNBELIEVABLE amount of resources in order to get through any content.
    4. Accidental Heavy attacks are often, all the time, and always while facing tougher content needed for progression... almost feels like im being scammed... and results in me wasted more resources to get through the map, or face the consequences of leaving map and forfeiture of resources that i spent on that map before leaving.
    5. It just all around feels like im in slow motion due to these issues, and with that it demoralizes me to the point where i feel like im absolutely not good at this game.... when i know otherwise.
    6. Due to all these issues im worthless in War, AQ, UC Event Quest, Master Event Quest (spending resources i never should have to on Master), and so im not even trying to do any more of Act 5 or Legends right now... and also I am definitely missing out on the core fundamentals and materials i need to progress! Seeing as how im ineffective in all the content mentioned above.
    7. Im stressed with thoughts of being kicked from Alliance, and of getting this far to be roadblocked by performance issues after all the money and time ive put into this game since last September.

And so, here is what im going to do, if you do not Optimize Game for Android and Samsung, much much sooner than later...

1. No more money spent at all... whats the point?

Attached is a pic of my roster... damn shame i cannot do anything with it.
    This is a very real issue, you know it and we know it. And if i have to spend all day every day, unemployed and on unemployment, making sure i blog about it and review it and start Android user spending boycotts and anything else to inform struggling Android users as to why their money and time is being wasted on a game they cant play due to performance and optimization issues you fail to acknowledge and or fix, then so be it.
    Optimize the Netcode for Android please, and ill continue to love this game, praise this game, and SPEND lots of money on this game.

Thank you for your time,
    Omega_Strike

Ok since my last post i took steps on my own based on all i read and watched, and it is like night and day on my lag problem
    And one more page
  • HazratHazrat Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: HazRat
    Device and Model: galaxy s10+
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? Sky
    Game Version Installed: Version 27.1.0
    Game Mode: All modes and gameplay
    Description of the Issue: constant server red light connection issues massive delays between fights in arenas and quests, some fights ending then going back to the node it was on before fight as if the fight never took place despite defeating it. Lag in gameplay especially when trying to parry or dash back. As so many have said this is a real issue which you are ignoring here despite taking our cash! You’re happy to take android users money but if we are not some of the whales in the game your not interested, I bet if some of your big payers had issues this would be resolved! I am an alliance leader and have players that can’t even play it’s that bad which affects ALL members of the alliance, our AQ scores and AW ratings. It simply is not good enough.
    In-Game Name: Hazrat Jnr
    Device and Model: galaxy s10+
    Cellular or WiFi: Both If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? Sky
    Game Version Installed: Version 27.1.0
    Game Mode: All modes and gameplay
    Description of the Issue: constant server red light connection issues massive delays between fights in arenas and quests, some fights ending then going back to the node it was on before fight as if the fight never took place despite defeating it. Lag in gameplay especially when trying to parry or dash back. Yes you guessed it you take my money from this account too!
    Hazrat, did you read what i did to fix it just above u?

My parry and dex now work and i have not had a single red light since. Trust me it works, and if they wont optimize for Android, we just have to better optimize ourselves.
    I did yes but VPN is breach of rules and I’ll get kicked which I wont risk after spending money on the game. But thanks
  • MomoAkaMauriceMomoAkaMaurice Posts: 17
    In-Game Name: MomoAkaMaurice
    Device and Model: Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1
    Device Operating System: Android version 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 27.1.0
    Game Mode: All over the game.
    I never had this problem until about a month ago. Now I am spending more time disconnected in game then ever. And it's not my device cause I do have another acc on a different device and it does not disconnect nearly as much and that rules out the wifi as well
    Hazrat, prof did a video and here is a certificate from Kabam Support... it is allowed as long as you are the only one using the account.
  • Nome no jogo: Erikspeedy2
    Dispositivo e modelo: Galaxy J5 Prime
    Sistema operacional do dispositivo: 8.0.
    Celular ou WiFi: Ambos (operadora Nextel)
    Versão do jogo instalada: 27.1.0.
    Modo de Jogo: Alliance Quest, Alliance War e pagina inicial.
    Descrição do problema: Começou depois da atualização dessa nova historia da tigresa, não consigo entrar na guerra e antes dessa ultima atualização não conseguia nem guerra nem missão de aliança, quando tento entrar não aparece as salas e fica travado não tem como fazer nada tenho que fechar e iniciar novamente, também não consigo acessar o perfil e nem a aba da aliança que trava do mesmo jeito.
  • Donal1981Donal1981 Posts: 53
    edited June 2020
    I thought the last emergency maintenance fix the lost connection problem.
    But the red light -> lost connection still haunting us there.
    What the point you create this Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation if you all ignore us all the android users ?
    No fix for this more than 3 months!
    In current AW i even have to repeat 5 times and up untill now I cant even go through one single easy opponent defender because in the end of fight that dang red light keep showing up and disconnect the game itself suddenly.
    And maybe my alliance consider to kick me out after this AW!
    If this happen ill quit playing this game for sure.
    How ridiculous and annoying is this lost connection thing?
  • BasNLBasNL Posts: 51
    edited June 2020
    Dark disco fighting...

https://youtu.be/yYSCkoS2r9I
  • demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 36
    In-Game Name: demboyz16
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular and Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 27.1
    Game Modes: All game modes; the game will glitch and crash in the middle of fights and even on the home screen. There's no way to predict it or say it's an issue due to cellular or wifi service because every other game I have on my phone works as intended. I've lost potions as well as revives due to this issue because I'd die or would have to force stop the game to alleviate the glitch.
  • BlasterFoxyBlasterFoxy Posts: 15
    In-Game Name: MÀSTÉR_DØLITTLÊ

Device and Model: Redmi Y2

Device Operating System: 9

Cellular or WiFi: Mobile network

Game Version Installed: 27.0.1

Game Mode: Game chat and Lagging in All content

Problem is game chat not working properly in incursion or global or anywhere
    2nd thing - Game lagged while playing for 2 sec then AI slapped me at all. Both issues are hanging around so long @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike Hope you find out solution soon :*
  • NASTYNOXXXNASTYNOXXX Posts: 8
    So you're telling me everything with the code of the game is fine and Samsung is behind this?
  • ei_tai_ei_taiei_tai_ei_tai Posts: 5
    I think the connection lost problem is occur on all samsung device that use "snapdragon chip" (A70, A71, s10lite,...).
    my samsung S10 lite has this problems too.

kambam please fix this.
  • HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 33
    I'm sick and tired of this...

• noldnold Posts: 30
    edited June 2020

We hadn't made any changes around that time that would specifically impact those devices that had begun experiencing the issues.

Sorry for cutting the quote, but I wanted ask about this statement specifically.... Ok so you didn't make any changes that caused this....... but have you made any changes to support Android 10?

Is it possible that the lack of changes is the cause?

Have you studied the following resources thoroughly and made all appropriate changes to support the current major version of the platform?

https://developer.android.com/about/versions/10/migration

https://developer.android.com/about/versions/10/behavior-changes-all

• NASTYNOXXXNASTYNOXXX Posts: 8
    edited June 2020
    nold said:

We hadn't made any changes around that time that would specifically impact those devices that had begun experiencing the issues.

Sorry for cutting the quote, but I wanted ask about this statement specifically.... Ok so you didn't make any changes that caused this....... but have you made any changes to support Android 10?

Is it possible that the lack of changes is the cause?

Have you studied the following resources thoroughly and made all appropriate changes to support the current major version of the platform?

https://developer.android.com/about/versions/10/migration

https://developer.android.com/about/versions/10/behavior-changes-all

Bro kabam zibiit said it was an issue with the Samsung a70 when this whole thread lists plenty of other devices. Clearly he didnt read the whole thread. So how seriously can they really be taking this issue to actually do proper testing lmao
  • Abdu_rajabAbdu_rajab Posts: 13
    the problem is solved for me after the last update
    A70 user now i don't need to use VPN any more ❤❤❤

What kind of nonsense is this ???
    Which update fix the dang red light prob ???

It still pops up... which Update?
    Show us a proof or stop trolling..

• Vdwd14Vdwd14 Posts: 6
    Donal1981 said:

No nonsense. Samsung released an update of Android 10, which seem to resolve the issue of the constant timeouts.

I've updated my OS, and I could finish a fight against WS in ROL without any connection issues.
  • BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119
    Vdwd14 said:

Donal1981 said:

No nonsense. Samsung released an update of Android 10, which seem to resolve the issue of the constant timeouts.

I've updated my OS, and I could finish a fight against WS in ROL without any connection issues.
    Its 1 min game play
    edited June 2020
    Already chceck update with the latest android 10 and still that dang red light occur in the end of fight.
    Show us the proof !
    Nope. Its still the same painfull as before.
    Its still nonsense.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Still no fix? I think you should make it compatible with the devices instead of checking to find an error in your code. Okay let's say your code is not a problem, then you should think of a different alternatives and not asking us to contact Samsung and downgrade our OS to the older one.
    At all a70 users, go to your settings, click on software-update and install it. There is a new one available that fixes the Problem!
  • Emka007Emka007 Posts: 10
    hello. i have Samsung Galaxy A70 and had that network issue.
    But since yesterday, since the latest Android update, the network issue is gone.
    Thank you Samsung!
    Thank you Kabam for doing nothing...