**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 star roster advice

MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
Should I just stop caring

6 star roster advice 52 votes

Stop caring ab 6 stars
28%
nameplasCropDusterNojokejaymRoOOtspseudosanechrisfernendezzzLpirnie5321Bugmat78KRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusLufasoIcy000Lucifer1810ZeuszeroMomocow 15 votes
Your roster is AMAZING
11%
AdvAleorRoboct1MetalJakePrakhar_82Shish15 6 votes
Keep buying 6 star offer, it’ll get better
13%
WarBros23brandinhoGiulioV990dinTP33SpideyFunkolowlevelplayer 7 votes
At least 5 stars are useable in Act 6 progression
15%
Samuel030sAnthinhoQacobkubricknolanDnegrin6969MasterpuffDoctor_Strange19Blizzard28 8 votes
Quit the game
30%
Ja1970Spity68PiviotYoMoves_ASDF_Har8Raymundo86TheDuke899GwenpoolManOGAvengerTotalMonster109TSM_McocDeathLoveGiodood_1_hbtygbty423_Qazzy 16 votes

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    What’s this about?
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Your roster is AMAZING
    It won’t upload my photo
    Your roster is AMAZING

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    It will get better and CMM is amazing. Only 9 champs. My first about 15 champs were useless. At least you have a couple good ones
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    You have two super useable champs, Mordo, and 6 others. Some can get better with synergies as well (HTD)
    Your roster is AMAZING
    Smash said:

It will get better and CMM is amazing. Only 9 champs. My first about 15 champs were useless. At least you have a couple good ones

Ya this is my 2nd profile and I have a rank 2 CMM on my main but it’s just so disheartening when you work so long to get even 1 and your excitement for opening it turns into disgust over n over n over
  • QazzyQazzy Posts: 66
    edited June 2020
    Quit the game

Keep going luck is waiting.
    Missclick on vote :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

You have two super useable champs, Mordo, and 6 others. Some can get better with synergies as well (HTD)

Mordo isn’t exactly useful
    Your roster is AMAZING
    Lvernon15 said:

No he’s not. Esp when I have wayyy better 5 star mystics options
    Your roster is AMAZING
    Qazzy said:

Ya I was wondering lol
    Lvernon15 said:

i said two good options, (CMM and Masacre) Mordo, then the other six.
    Your roster is AMAZING

Lvernon15 said:

i said two good options, (CMM and Masacre) Mordo, then the other six.
    I don’t consider masacre a “good champ” he can win a fight, I’m not going to ever pick him, on his own merits to join my questing team though

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Quit the game
    Mordo's still annoying on Flow defense, but I don't think that account's quite there yet....

Masacre's a super underrated champ, part of one of the best trinities in the game, and is extremely fun and cathartic to use. CMM is a contender for the best Cosmic champ in the game.

Build from there! I didn't get a good champ until my tenth (Corvus).

Note: I only answered 'quit the game' because that poll is a meme.
    edited June 2020
    Your roster is AMAZING
    Masacre can be good, u just have to spend so much actual fight time EVERY FIGHT setting him up so u can utilize his damage for a few secs before u have to start the process over
    Your roster is AMAZING
    YoMoves said:

Mordo's still annoying on Flow defense, but I don't think that account's quite there yet....

Masacre's a super underrated champ, part of one of the best trinities in the game, and is extremely fun and cathartic to use. CMM is a contender for the best Cosmic champ in the game.

Build from there! I didn't get a good champ until my tenth (Corvus).

Note: I only answered 'quit the game' because that poll is a meme.

Thats why I added it lol
    MetalJake said:

Masacre can be good, u just have to spend so much actual fight time EVERY FIGHT setting him up so u can utilize his damage for a few secs before u have to start the process over

he can be super good with Domino and Rhulk, which is what most people run him with
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

MetalJake said:

he can be super good with Domino and Rhulk, which is what most people run him with
    Confirm. Beast when played right.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Qazzy said:

Wowowowow
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Massacres a beast and CMM is great. Keep trying this is no where near to the worst I’ve seen
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Your roster is AMAZING
    i'm the only one who voted this, but your ratio of great champs to trash champs is actually really good. (i'm counting mordo as a good champ cos i think he's quite underrated) its much better than a lot of other summoner's rosters
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★

Pineapples

Not on pizza
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    RookieXX said:

Pineapples

Not on pizza

I like them on my pizza. There you have it.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Your roster is AMAZING
    2 of 9 is good. Massacre is good, and cmm is ok. Not amazing, but far from hopeless
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Aleor said:

2 of 9 is good. Massacre is good, and cmm is ok. Not amazing, but far from hopeless

CMM is one of the best champs in the game. You are bonkers & or you likely don’t know how to use her

***That’s advice from an endgame player w all content done.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

My first 4 pulls were beast, moon knight, killmonger, yellowjacket
    Last 4 pulls have been void, venom, luke cage, nick fury
    I like the way my luck has turned. Venom is first 6star I took to R2