**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

Snizzbar said:

@Worknprogress
    Looool after arguing with you for a while...
    I realized you are just an upgraded version of @GroundedWisdom :)
    Your argument is PURE damage control.
    You got no point whatsoever to any of your arguments.
    You say stuffs like wanting another game but I never said I don’t want the rng to be in the game.
    I simply stated that there MUST NOT BE any USELESS CHAMPION in 6* pool because the six star shards are valuable items and you won’t feel reworded if you open them and get a trash meme after all your time spent to get them.

You didn't say you don't want any more RNG in the game, you just said RNG should give you something you want everytime because the Shards are more valuable. I see.
    This is why we're pointing out that what you want is another game. MCOC is, and has always been, an RNG-based game. That's the Reward structure that's existed as long as the game has, and that doesn't go away just because 6* Shards take longer to accumulate. It didn't when 5* Shards took longer to accumulate. What you don't realize is putting nothing but "useful" (God Tier Champs) in the 6* pool would put a period at the end of the game's sentence. Meaning it would break the line of progression. Nothing but the most powerful Champs in the highest Rarity means there's nowhere to go from there, only the people who have them would win anything, no one would be able to catch up to them, and the only way to move forward from that is the introduction of 7*s. In other words, it would make them have to introduce them alot faster if they wanted to go anywhere with the game. You ready for that? We're not.
    How did it somehow go from DragonBlood wanting "not useless" champs in the 6* pool to demanding "only God-tier" champs in the pool? Your whole post is irrelevant because you're arguing against something that was never even said.
    Really? What do you call not useless? What do most people want? The same few Champs that are usually OP, or high utility. Same thing.
    It's like saying ice isn't frozen. It's just really cold.
    If I had to think probably a champ who has a use
    There are literally champs like juggernaut or groot who no matter how you spin it they have 0 use
    They have 0 use? When you press the buttons, do they not move?
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Well, I have a slightly different opinion.
    Let's just add a new game mode (let's call
    them raids) with following features
    - 4 difficulty levels as always.
    - A game mode in which you can deal
    with the 4 elders and supervillains of all
    time (Doctor doom, Red skull,etc
    maybe thanos or kang)
    - You will compete with other players
    worldwide and score more points by factors like dealing more damage in less time, high attacker health bar, etc)
    - And week should end with nexus
    shards or something that is worth the
    effort.
    It is more likely an evolution of arena, but it is way more cool and you don't need to grind until your eyes bleed. (3 times a day will be a lot fun)
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    edited June 2020
    A new game mode will likely take a while for the developers to make, though that may be a good step forward in releasing game modes that are PvP oriented. PvP/more solo player competitive game modes have been something people have suggested or wanted to see in the Contest.
    RogerRabs said:

Knation said:

Snizzbar said:

@Worknprogress
    You say stuffs like wanting another game but I never said I don’t want the rng to be in the game.
    I simply stated that there MUST NOT BE any USELESS CHAMPION in 6* pool because the six star shards are valuable items and you won’t feel reworded if you open them and get a trash meme after all your time spent to get them.

You didn't say you don't want any more RNG in the game, you just said RNG should give you something you want everytime because the Shards are more valuable. I see.
    This is why we're pointing out that what you want is another game. MCOC is, and has always been, an RNG-based game. That's the Reward structure that's existed as long as the game has, and that doesn't go away just because 6* Shards take longer to accumulate. It didn't when 5* Shards took longer to accumulate. What you don't realize is putting nothing but "useful" (God Tier Champs) in the 6* pool would put a period at the end of the game's sentence. Meaning it would break the line of progression. Nothing but the most powerful Champs in the highest Rarity means there's nowhere to go from there, only the people who have them would win anything, no one would be able to catch up to them, and the only way to move forward from that is the introduction of 7*s. In other words, it would make them have to introduce them alot faster if they wanted to go anywhere with the game. You ready for that? We're not.
    How did it somehow go from DragonBlood wanting "not useless" champs in the 6* pool to demanding "only God-tier" champs in the pool? Your whole post is irrelevant because you're arguing against something that was never even said.
    Really? What do you call not useless? What do most people want? The same few Champs that are usually OP, or high utility. Same thing.
    It's like saying ice isn't frozen. It's just really cold.
    If I had to think probably a champ who has a use
    There are literally champs like juggernaut or groot who no matter how you spin it they have 0 use
    They have 0 use? When you press the buttons, do they not move?
    This is intentionally obtuse and adds nothing to the conversation
    No, it's intentionally logical and points out the exaggeration of the comment. No Champs are literally useless. You just can't use them all for some content.
    edited June 2020
    There's no need to be rude, that doesn't tend to add to the discussion in a positive manner. The purpose of the thread is to provide feedback on the game, not insult one another, whether a comment is "obtuse" or otherwise.
    edited June 2020
    Juggernaut and Groot can both be used in V2. I think it would be neat if V5/V6 made it so that older Champions, released in 2015/2016, fun to play/more powerful in that Variant. More recently released Champions could be hindered or altogether prevented from entering the Variant.
    There haven't been any ideas in a while. It's just become a complaint post for RNG and Flow.
    I never requested that it be closed. I just said there haven't been any productive ideas in a while. They'll release it when it's ready. Not much more can be said about it.
  • DragonBloodÆDragonBloodÆ Posts: 28
    @GroundedWisdom
    And damage control people.
    Apparently you haven't seen the reactions I get. I'm anything but damage control. Not that I want them. Just pointing it out.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

@Worknprogress

Its called shadow boxing
    edited June 2020
    For those reading this who don't know, and a reminder to those who do, the first part of the long term roadmap will be released this week. It may be this Wednesday, June 17th, since Kabam tends to release things on Wednesday. However, forum announcements tend not to follow a schedule, it may be sooner or later, but almost certainly within the next five days.
    Seraphion said:

Snizzbar said:

@Worknprogress

Its called shadow boxing
    Not really. It's a valid point. List the Champs that people call useless. Take a look at what's left.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

Juggernaut and Groot can both be used in V2. I think it would be neat if V5/V6 made it so that older Champions, released in 2015/2016, fun to play/more powerful in that Variant. More recently released Champions could be hindered or altogether prevented from entering the Variant.

i mentioned just this idea myself yesterday

"why dont Kabam make v5 and gate it.
    only 2015 & 2016 champs allowed.
    all the variants give RUG for 2015 and 2016 so far, lets put those champs to use.
    this sort of thing will give life to older champs without needing to do anything. and if you have done the variants before hand you will already have atleast a few of the champs required already ranked up."

its funny when people come and say there has been nothing constructive said when there are some posts like this with ideas here and there just people are ignoring them as they are getting drowned out because of the same people spewing the same rhetoric over and over

Having a conversation is not derailing. We've been discussing the issues brought up. Just because you don't agree with what someone says doesn't mean they're derailing.
    The Thread has been open some time now. The issues have been mentioned in spades. I hardly think we need to keep listing them. I mean, go ahead if you want, but I'm sure they've been duely noted. I still have to reiterate that whatever they present might not answer every issue brought up. That's just common sense.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

@Pulyaman @GroundedWisdom and the rest of the peeps on this thread that are pushing for it to be closed.

Your mindset is way off in my opinion. Constructive thought, new ideas, and what not have slowed and stopped for the most part - yes, but the big piece here is that Kabam has remained silent as usual to the community. To suggest that people to stay quiet, to request kabam close a thread (this one specifically would create more outrage), not to mention isn’t forward moving. Plain and simple there are literally dozens of great ideas although many repetitive but sometimes to make your point you need to hear you messed up from many people before it sticks. Humans naturally defend their position, they need to see and hear what they’ve done wrong before true change is made. Let the community preach, if a comprehensive roadmap isn’t released soon the player base will continue to fall apart. Don’t shun those that want to speak, stop readIng the comments and move on if you are exhausted w them. We need a change! Nothing more needs to be said!

I thought it was a feedback post for Kabam, not argue with other people post. I am not pushing for the thread to be closed. I am asking people to stop responding to taunts and stop arguing the same thing over and over again with the same people. People really need to read and understand the comments