**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss of spenders - where fun goes to die

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 612 ★★★
Are we ever gonna get someone that can effectively deal with collector? Or at least someone relatively on the same level as aegon. I’ve been waiting for aegon for two years or however long he’s been out, whaled out on your loot box and gotten nothing. Was sick of waiting on LoL so I did it with ghost and she worked great but def more expensive than aegon. This is why people are leaving the game in droves...nobody wants to be forced to spend thousands on a .000001 percent chance to get what you want or wait years and years to do the content or just Throw units at content that’s not fun.

Wait if a new champ is released that can deal with him I won’t be able to get him unless I do what Ive already failed at...damn.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Corvus is the next best option for the Collector
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

ur joking right? corvus is 10000000% the worst option for collector and the fights leading up

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

ur joking right? corvus is 10000000% the worst option for collector and the fights leading up

Except that he isn't
    Yeah that’s who I’m probably gonna end up using because I’ll die of old age before I get that armless freak known as aegon.
    He's far from the best option but not a terrible one at all either if you don't have aegon. Easy enough to pick up charges at the end of fights along the way as well.

On other paths I actually used him for whole path fights. Took the KM fights and masacre with Corvus.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

your joking right? Why is corvus so bad? He's actually a great option from what I've heard. Swedeah did it with corvus on his 2nd path, and it wasn't bad
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I’ve got rank 2 unduped Corvus so I think my team for easy path will be doom, fury,torch, Corvus and stealthy. Anyone have any other suggestions. I can consistently get thing about half down and got him down to 30% today on one try so thinking stealthy will be my man. I basically have every other champ in game besides aegon 😖😖😖😖

That sounds like a good team, if you have sym supreme and 4-5 points in md I’d say he’s better than doom (from experience using sym) you’ll want to use stealthy where he can solo, nick for fights that stealthy can’t solo like fixit, doom/sym for all the cosmics, corvus for omega to finish imiw and for collector and torch for mephisto and mirdo
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    You may want to consider Proxima on team instead of Stealthy. Evade on Collector may be worth it alone and could save a lot of revives. Do not underestimate the Collector fight, it can be more of a revive suck than the rest of the path combined if you don’t prepare for it.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Abyss of Legends - Content no mid game player has even hear of. Features a collector boss that is one of the biggest pains in the game.

Act 5.2.6 Collector - hardest fight for a mid game player.

Know the difference. Because it's leaps and bounds and nearly at least a year away for you.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

I’ve got rank 2 unduped Corvus so I think my team for easy path will be doom, fury,torch, Corvus and stealthy. Anyone have any other suggestions. I can consistently get thing about half down and got him down to 30% today on one try so thinking stealthy will be my man. I basically have every other champ in game besides aegon 😖😖😖😖

That sounds like a good team, if you have sym supreme and 4-5 points in md I’d say he’s better than doom (from experience using sym) you’ll want to use stealthy where he can solo, nick for fights that stealthy can’t solo like fixit, doom/sym for all the cosmics, corvus for omega to finish imiw and for collector and torch for mephisto and mirdo
    Thanks! I do have maxed un duped sym. I was thinking he’d be better for vtd than doom because doom can’t Keep up with nullifies. I didn’t really think about not using doom but now that cmm isn’t as bad you may have a good point. Why else is sym better if you don’t mind me asking @Lvernon15
    Vtd is a super easy solo if you have 4-5 md compared to 4-5 hit caps with doom, he also has a slightly longer reach with champion and hype which means they go down in 1 revive rather than borderline 2 with doom, he can almost solo medusa, and cull is easier to solo. Aside cmm I’d say he’s better for all of the cosmics, and cmm is a cheese fight either way
    I also agree with the op because I'm at a stalemate with the game right now. My units gets used for cavaliers cuz I have nothing else to spend them on. Act 6 is incomplete because I'm missing so many pieces.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Are we ever gonna get someone that can effectively deal with collector? Or at least someone relatively on the same level as aegon. I’ve been waiting for aegon for two years or however long he’s been out, whaled out on your loot box and gotten nothing. Was sick of waiting on LoL so I did it with ghost and she worked great but def more expensive than aegon. This is why people are leaving the game in droves...nobody wants to be forced to spend thousands on a .000001 percent chance to get what you want or wait years and years to do the content or just Throw units at content that’s not fun.

Wait if a new champ is released that can deal with him I won’t be able to get him unless I do what Ive already failed at...damn.

damn you had to run LOL with ghost? that sounds brutal, i got to do it with a 4* SL many years ago, that was a breeze
    I did it with ghost, it was fine.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

damn you had to run LOL with ghost? that sounds brutal, i got to do it with a 4* SL many years ago, that was a breeze
    It was a joke about how absurd the initial post was.....i thought it was pretty obvious lol
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

It was a joke about how absurd the initial post was.....i thought it was pretty obvious lol
    Just because you threw a bunch of money at some content doesn’t make you good or cool. Of course ghost is good option in LoL she does some fights better than aegon but it is def more costly, especially when maestro procs regen 5 times in a row but you’re well aware of that doing it with 4* SL. That doesn’t make you cool it makes you a stupid whale. Sure I could have done it at the time but I’m not an idiot. Id love to hear the amount you spent or rather the amount you told your ally you spent. Lol...AOL is toned waay down to what LoL was when it dropped. But it was so worth it because of the street cred you have on a mobile video games forum.
    trust me, NOBODY thinks i'm good or cool, absolutely abyss is way toned down compared to what LOL was.....
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No Corvus. No Aegon. I'm sure I'll have them by the time the Abyss rewards aren't that good anymore lol.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yeh path went for me with og thor n fury but collector last 30% or so was immensely annoying! during that phase i wanted to quit n never come back to this game! that last 30% cost me atleast 3.5k units without AEgon and overall path didnt cost more then 1.5-2k units! fights like this shouldnt be allowe in game, its not good experience, just money grab

mum_m2 said:

I also agree with the op because I'm at a stalemate with the game right now. My units gets used for cavaliers cuz I have nothing else to spend them on. Act 6 is incomplete because I'm missing so many pieces.

@mum_m2 one piece of advice is just don’t spend on those stupid crystals. If I would’ve never spent a unit on aegon crystals I could’ve already explored AOL most likely. I’ve been playing for a long time and so my 5* roster is pretty big. Every time Ive whaled out on crystals I’ve never gotten anything I wanted or needed...it’s never the answer unless you just like flushing your money down the toilet. That being said I know act 6 is a piece of poop so I can understand you might be stuck at sinister or something like that. Hopefully they can remedy that situation for progressing players or the life span of players in this game is gonna keep getting shorter and shorter.
    ok, so I'm not bragging here, so bear with me, but I was uncollected with 2 4/40s and 3*s. Was elders bane before 100k rating. Was a cavalier at 250. I've 100% all variants, and LOL. I've completed Act 6, and 88% explored act 6.2. So again, not bragging, but I couldn't have done that without appropriate counters & saving items. I'm a patient type of player, and so if i can't counter an abomination with 4 skill champs with no immunities, I'm not going to power through it. I'm not going to power through a power sting path, or an unstopppable path. I have a 9500 prestige, and I'm not saying I'm entitled to steam role through content, I'm saying I need to increase my chances at getting those champs. by opening 2-3 cavs a week (just using units here), I increase my chances. and yeah that chance is low, but I have nothing but time