**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* corvus to r5 or 6* doom to r2 ?

QazzyQazzy Posts: 66

5* corvus to r5 or 6* doom to r2 ? 44 votes

Corvus
38%
GamerDoofinatorzuffyJim0172ThewildkingBranis41neglass7LordSmasherUsername19273ErosenseiogPřìņče01StellanrivetLucifer1810QfuryQazzyCowabunga 17 votes
Doom
61%
AjisdopeTerraUncle_Fatty_247Samuel030sThatGuyYouSaw235M1k0rinOsfan8RoOOtsAdv10or_Strongshadow_lurker22Marvel2289Reverend_Ruckusheartbreakid_22AnthinhoEtjamaCtuchikMother_FlerkenDeathLoveYa_Boi_28 27 votes

Comments

• QazzyQazzy Posts: 66
    Corvus
    Im only uncollected. Doom os my only one 6 star on roster.

Not even start story after 5.2
  • JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33
    Doom
    Wow, Doom’s your first 6*, too lucky 🍀
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If you're literally just uncollected, both will carry you a lot. Tbh, you don't even need to rank either of them. I'm assuming you have a few r4s which will easily complete act five for you. I think corvus might be more useful for clearing, but doom is still amazing for most fights
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides Corvus no suicides doom
  • ThewildkingThewildking Posts: 4
    Corvus
    How do you have the recources to do that if you arent uncollected wtf?
    edited June 2020
    Corvus

If you're literally just uncollected, both will carry you a lot. Tbh, you don't even need to rank either of them. I'm assuming you have a few r4s which will easily complete act five for you. I think corvus might be more useful for clearing, but doom is still amazing for most fights

You got right i take to r4 only few (ends on Magic). Got other good but no resources to rank them up.

Still have 5* cosmic gem but wait for hype. But might use on corvus when rank him up to r5.

TY
    Corvus

How do you have the recources to do that if you arent uncollected wtf?

Im uncollected :) but i want go further.

And still not spending any money
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Cavalier title comes with Corvus
  • DoofinatorDoofinator Posts: 23
    edited June 2020
    Corvus
    People focusing on Doom are fixated on the newest shiny object. To be clear, Doom is spectacular (and great for end game content), however, for where you in are in the game Corvus will be more relevant for you and will also be relevant for end game content.

Furthermore, your current progress placement in the game makes resources slightly harder to come by. When you figure that you're also spending 50% more resources to level Doom, what might seem like a close race isn't really close at all. You have too many good champs sitting at R4 (like Aegon) to spend 50% more taking up Doom. That R1 Doom will still get you plenty of mileage. Take up Corvus. Take up Aegon. Then when you get the resources (again), consider where you are in the game and decide if it's time to take up Doom. If you had a dearth of viable 5* options it might be different, but you don't.

People like to just toss out things based on the latest and greatest (e.g. Doom, good prestige, great for abyss) which likely isn't pertinent to what you need now. Roster choices are VERY much subjective based on content and resource needs.
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Corvus
    I actually just got a doom and took him to 6/2. But Corvus was the man that made that pull happen. He was the solution to SO MUCH to 100% act 5 and getting cavalier. Come back to doom after.