**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It’s amazing how one good 6 star pull can totally transform your interest in the game.

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
Pulled a 6 star Longshot (disclosure: Happens to be my top 3 favorite champions in game) went from wanting the game to burn in flames to hoping it last forever.

The 6 star pool has to be better, it will go along way (as well as decreasing the difficulty of act 6, adding cavalier difficulty, making WAR and AQ not the prerequisite for bulimia and for the love of god an arena revamp).

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Such is the nature of the RNG system haha
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    For sure, went from not gonna spend a dime Fourth of July to probably an Odin...Looks like after 4 years I’m still a sucker for a good pull...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I felt the same way when I pulled six star Havok a few weeks ago
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    You might have to change your forum name now 🤔
    Normally that kind of pun deserves an eye roll...but I really really really wanted a long shot so, nice!
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You get all trash champs until you want to quit and you’re about to. Then you get a god tier and the process repeats.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited June 2020
    Got 6* thing duped, was really really happy, wanted to take him to r2 but, again I discovered he needs too much signature stones to work effectively ! Which was another sad story!
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

You get all trash champs until you want to quit and you’re about to. Then you get a god tier and the process repeats.

Yep.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Wasn’t until my 15th 6* pull that I finally pulled a worthy 6* to Rank beyond 1 - Thing
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    With you on this one.
    The other day i finally made it through to become Cavalier. The rewards gave me a 6* Human Torch. That felt amazing to
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

IMO you’ll have more fun in the game if you don’t stress about crystal pulls. Just take what you get and move on.

I agree in spirit with having a positive attitude... but that's easy for those of us (myself included) who have +95% of the "God tiers."
    But as leader of my alliance, I ask recruits to screenshot me their rosters. I've seen enough players who were forced to quit the game after 3-4 years bcuz their very best champ was Elektra or Yellowjacket.
    A human being can only take so much bad RNG. It takes a toll on your enjoyment, no matter how positive you are.
    Bad RNG is brutal for sure, so brutal...in fact I would say that’s really the reason the majority of people quit. They really need to employ a pity system of some sort. Not sure what that would look like but nerfing anything isn’t the answer but we all know there’s like 30 champs we’re all going for for account progression, maybe after 10 of the statistically worse champs in a row, we get access to a small crystal pool? I don’t know just brain storming...
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    US pulling something this good would be a Longshot
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    That is awesome! I know people tend to disagree with the ability to pick a champion (then everyone’s roster would look the same), but it would be nice if you could at least pick your first 6 star or have a one to time offer after opening so many to pick. Having a character you care about and want to invest in is definitely a game changer.
    Oh yeah, congrats @Ctuchik for the cavalier status, in time for the new content and better deals!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    This is 100% true. I’ve seen players on the verge of (really) quitting find new life after a solid 6* pull. Congrats @BadPullsMarco !

Dr. Zola
    edited June 2020
    Hey, the Zola himself, thanks dude! He’s definitely at the apex of my most wanted champs, totally sucks in certain scenarios but legitimately fun and sometimes halarious in others (very Venom the Duck like When you have banked regen, fury and power gain). Definitely refueled my interest in the game...Although there’s always the duality of fear when you get something you love, in this case a potential nerfing down the line. @DrZola
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I was not happy with my pulls and then i thought of deleting thr game forever and then boom i got a 5* thing
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I think the moment I pull out 6* Deadpool X-force is the moment I will quit the game.
    He is trash even when awaken.

Reason why KABAM added him as 6*?
    To extend the game shelf-life, so that it takes longer for you to gain useful champs to progress.

The cons of such tactic?
    Players lose interest in the game rather quickly ESPECIALLY the time it takes to get one full 6* crystal when you don't spend in the game.

I do spend but only on the units card and cavalier monthly, yet it still takes some time for me to get a full 6* crystal.

It's sad to think about it because I've been playing for good 5 years and one single useless 6* champs can really be demotivated to play it anymore.

I wish that day of getting 6* Deadpool X-force will never happen.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    The issu with 6* is that it takes 4 months of epic difficulty completed at 100% to get 1x6*. So quick math you get 3x6* a year. If you are free to play, you might get a 4th one, with all the 5*duped shards plus the bonus here and there in other events plus the monthly calendar.

Add the fact that the 6* pool is so deep with lots of Meme champs' and if you get a GT champ and needs a dupe to be effective, your in for a game of waiting and uncertainty.

Cavalier cristal is not a certainty either for pulling and duping GT 6*.

Unless you are playing at very high level in this game, like AW Platinum 1 or 2, even 3 and that you are an end game player, you might want to focus more on ranking up 5* and maxing them out. More chances to enjoy the game and not being outcome dependent on 6* hero pull.

There is always the option of dropping mega$$$ on this game in the hopes of pulling and dupping champs if you can afford this. I am certain kabam will be pleased to take tour money in exchange of some virtual assets that only has value in the association you make with it in your mind, but is worth nothing concrete outside of it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I think the moment I pull out 6* Deadpool X-force is the moment I will quit the game.
    He is trash even when awaken.

Reason why KABAM added him as 6*?
    To extend the game shelf-life, so that it takes longer for you to gain useful champs to progress.

The cons of such tactic?
    Players lose interest in the game rather quickly ESPECIALLY the time it takes to get one full 6* crystal when you don't spend in the game.

I do spend but only on the units card and cavalier monthly, yet it still takes some time for me to get a full 6* crystal.

It's sad to think about it because I've been playing for good 5 years and one single useless 6* champs can really be demotivated to play it anymore.

I wish that day of getting 6* Deadpool X-force will never happen.

he’s pretty good for synergies.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Hey, the Zola himself, thanks dude! He’s definitely at the apex of my most wanted champs, totally sucks in certain scenarios but legitimately fun and sometimes halarious in others (very Venom the Duck like When you have banked regen, fury and power gain). Definitely refueled my interest in the game...Although there’s always the duality of fear when you get something you love, in this case a potential nerfing down the line. @DrZola

I think you are safe—he’s great, but not so OP that he stands out too much. Anyway, I’m looking forward to your tutorial on how to use him...I don’t have him but I’d very much like one.

Dr. Zola
    No need, The Banana Man himself nailed it perfectly!

https://youtu.be/OGWJm_YwCsA

Enjoy! @DrZola