**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• I definitely agree that it has been built into the game. I believe they are trying to work stuff into the game code from patch 12.0 that nobody wanted. Except now they are breaking it up and adding all that **** at a slower rate. Parry definitely no longer works like it was before.
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    At least they read it. Finally under investigation.

Slow as DMV but moving
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Again. AW. Magik vs Hood and Magik vs Mordo both fights she just randomly decided that she was just going to stand there after 2 hits into a combo and then get slammed. Somehow managed to survive the first but Mordo fished the job when she stopped attacking again.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Affliction wrote: »
    Again. AW. Magik vs Hood and Magik vs Mordo both fights she just randomly decided that she was just going to stand there after 2 hits into a combo and then get slammed. Somehow managed to survive the first but Mordo fished the job when she stopped attacking again.

My favorite is when you just lose all control of your champ and eat a heavy or a special and seems to only happen when you are winning??? I would love to know how THAT makes it into code! As soon as I get power back Im going to video me playing in all the diff content and post a compilation.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Any news yet mods
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Today has been the worse day for this. Its usually in AQ or war for me but it was story today. Just makes me feel sad. Just want to be able to enjoy the game but when they move by themselves or don't move at all it's miserable. Dragged quake across the screen one punch at a time Friday in war agrrh! Please kabam!
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Maybe my ideal of what "respectful consideration" is totally off base. I've been quietly following this thread since it was created, and I am apalled by the lack of consideration(by my standards) given all of you by the moderators. From the 1st response by kabamwolf on August 21st, numerous pleas for some update/response had been made until the 2nd reply on Sept. 11th. Personally, a reply of "sorry folks, unfortunately we have no answer for you at this moment" soon after the 1st reply and every subsequest request for a response would have been more acceptable than what has been done. On an issue that's been documented and known about for months, this is extremely irresponsible and unprofessional IMO. I hope the best for those of you who continue to labor for a solution.
    I started shutting down whole game and reloading when this happens. The first time I get back in to the fight I have no control at all. Its like total auto pilot (no I haven't accidentally put it on auto), the second time it seems better. Not sure what that all means but thought it might be useful info for kabam or something:/
    Any news? :neutral:
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Nice. Over a month and still no fix.
  • In a AW,fighting with Ultron, then my device Auto rotated by itself.then I lost in a battle.my champs is Winter soldier duped 4/40. Cherry mobile Omega hd 3s, LOLLYPOP 6.0 Intermediate mode. It happens recently!
    In a AW,fighting with Ultron, then my device Auto rotated by itself.then I lost in a battle.my champs is Winter soldier duped 4/40. Cherry mobile Omega hd 3s, LOLLYPOP 6.0 Intermediate mode. It happens recently!

"Autorotate" has definitely got to be considered a device issue and has nothing to do with game design or mechanics if I'm not mistaken. I would recommend you get info on how to access your devices "test menu" and run a check on the gyroscope(main component associated with autorotate operation).
  • When my champions start behaving abnormally, I pause the game, minimize and go to main menu and then return and unpause. It solves the issue for me.
  • I've taken a break from the game because of these issues. I just log in and collect calender rewards and wait for them to fix it.

I'd love to play your game Kabaam, but only when it's in a properly working state where I don't feel like I am getting screwed for pouring my time/money/effort into it.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I'm really sorry for the delay in responding on this thread. I'll get in touch with the team and get all of your info provided to them. Thanks so much for bearing with us on this one.

Its funny how y'all acknowledge the issues and thank us for still playing through it but don't compensate us or even reduce the cost of those potions. I find the lack of empathy quite disturbing.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Raa wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I'm really sorry for the delay in responding on this thread. I'll get in touch with the team and get all of your info provided to them. Thanks so much for bearing with us on this one.

Its funny how y'all acknowledge the issues and thank us for still playing through it but don't compensate us or even reduce the cost of those potions. I find the lack of empathy quite disturbing.

You need to have ethics, customer satisfaction automatically follows. Hope kabam learns about ethics.
    Looks like MY alliance chat! HAHA. 2 weeks? That's just wishful thinking right there.
    Ye not only that but mine drops a block then dashes forwards n backwards, maybe throws a punch while I try n bring em back to a block. It's not just not registering something. So gutting when you lose a fight cos game started doing it's own thing. I keep waiting though.
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Looks like MY alliance chat! HAHA. 2 weeks? That's just wishful thinking right there.

I've been very patient. So over it after almost 2 years! Lol and I know it's only wishful thinking! But apparently that's the soonest they're gonna try and even change anything whatsoever! Hints the "at least". This is beyond anything I would imagine would come of this game. Especially one based on skill and precision... These months of terrible punishment and not even being able to properly control ur characters! U know? The one thing based around the whole entire game.
    Affliction wrote: »
    Tman0971 wrote: »

I've been very patient. So over it after almost 2 years! Lol and I know it's only wishful thinking! But apparently that's the soonest they're gonna try and even change anything whatsoever! Hints the "at least". This is beyond anything I would imagine would come of this game. Especially one based on skill and precision... These months of terrible punishment and not even being able to properly control ur characters! U know? The one thing based around the whole entire game.
    Yep I hear you. Nothing more frustrating than going into an AQ/AW fight and wondering if youre going to get wrecked because you can't control your champs.
    @Affliction , you're not alone. I actually left my alliance of 1yr+ which I helped build from day 1. Im honestly hoping Im not forced to make this decision permanent. My acct is currently "parked" in an sub alliance we made that is now "closed for remodeling". Been running AQ map2 and 3 with my friend and his alt. acct, and having some fun screwing around. GL to you!

Thx @WOK ! Please feel free to share wherever and to whomever! Cause it's not being addressed at all and I think being undermined with how important and ridiculous it is to not be able to even control ur characters properly on a game about skill and precision!!! If you've experienced this at all please help out! It's greatly appreciated!
    edited September 2017
    Still no real response? Amazing. What a surprise. Well here is an actual beautiful example of the kind of bs going on!!! Through 4 of my 5 fights against Maestro all my characters eventually ended up just standing there and not responding!!! Clearly u can also tell from my fight that i do have the skill to also not lose 4 champs against this oppent for no friggin reason! But yeah after those FOUR fights where they didn't respond, I figured I'd try and record and see what would happen. And OF COURSE! Twice it stops responding! First I managed to get away from. But the 2nd at the 22-25 sec mark was a perfect example of the kind of bs trash I'm putting up with ALL THE TIME! On any character! Against any champ! Just happens randomly!!! Clearly sitting there tapping for my combo and he just randomly decides that he's not going to respond anymore and stands there and just takes it. Is this enough proof??? @Kabam Miike can't @ kabam wolf for some reason. And its NOT just attacking!!! Its holding block too! Randomly decides they're just not gonna block anymore when my finger is sitting there holding down to do So! But there ya go again, more info and proof that y'all have REALLY messed up this game.. https://youtu.be/5ju9D6ysb70
This discussion has been closed.