**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

QOL changes you’d like to have brought to the contest

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
Name says it all, choose one

QOL changes you’d like to have brought to the contest 50 votes

A help all button instead of help 4, cause why not???
10%
Stagedear85brandinhoKrissums83Pyrdablack_kill288 5 votes
A “Never see this again” option for the over priced character rank up/eq completion bundles
6%
YoMovesTheDuke899Ebony_Naw 3 votes
When accessing the list of champions in the game have an option which shows you who’s an effective counter to them cause you don’t wanna always go elsewhere to figure this out
0%
Remove the option to sell champs cause there’s no long term gain
10%
XdSpoodermanxDDnegrin6969MasterpuffSpideyFunkomanan_44 5 votes
Increased quantities of iso from duped 5*s & 6*s
38%
Mcord11758TheJallibenshbnameplasLibralonixSamuel030sHammerbro_64XXGhost_RiderXXRookiieEtjamaKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusjonzerBerjibsMauledSerious_786Blizzard28KnationHagureMeijin 19 votes
Revamped loyalty/arena crystals
16%
Maverick03820PizzabeatDuffMcGruffDead1Icy000EdeuinkAndyball270Shamir51 8 votes
Having the game not relaunch every time you switch over to Line for a second
8%
Legendboy2411Colinwhitworth69Dominic518MuffinBrain 4 votes
Other
12%
LosspikAldacFiiNCH_AnxietyH_I_ZLil_Lasagna 6 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    help all broke the game last time (then again)
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

When was it last in the game?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

a long time ago, don’t know when (the people who have been playing forever could tell you) but apparently the game went down because of help all.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Other
    Saved mastery set ups - preferably without the unit cost to change
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Of the options you provided this is the most glaring issue. A 3* yields 10k iso, a 4* yields 120,000 iso, a 5* should not yield the same. Maybe it shouldn’t increase 12 fold like the jump from 3-4 but should at least double and the same there after should be true for a 6*. Not to mention the gold should be to the tune of 100k vs what it is
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Other
    Duping 6* characters should provide some 6* shards. Ideally more than 275 given the work that goes into accumulating them. I understand that duping a character usually rewards shards from the next rarity up, but since this isn’t an option right now for 6* we should be able to receive shards of the same rarity.

Duping an unwanted 6* or one considered by the community to be “bad” is (along with Alliance War in its current iteration) one of the most depressing and frustrating things in the game currently. While I understand the game requires RNG to function in its current state I don’t think the highs need to be so high and the lows need to be so terribly low.

At least pulling any new 6* allows you to use the character for arena. Many of the non-desirable characters barely benefit from dupes at all and it’s easy to feel like all the time and effort spent accumulating the 6* shards was completely wasted. At least provide a few back.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    A “Never see this again” option for the over priced character rank up/eq completion bundles
    Ebony_Naw said:

For the love of everything holy please get rid of those annoying offers forever. Or at least give me the option to never see them again.

Only suggestion I'm against is the counter suggestions. One of the great things about this game is that it can often take thought before going in to a fight. Under some conditions, option A might be a good counter. Under other conditions, option B would be a good counter. The list would have to be very comprehensive to put out there and would be a serious project by the devs. I'd rather they focus on improving other aspects of the game than putting in time to do something I could do myself.

And you and I both know the game will end up getting confused between champ and node and recommend a character that does not work at all.

Ex: Corvus against Ebony because the node is 'crit me with your best shot'
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

a long time ago, don’t know when (the people who have been playing forever could tell you) but apparently the game went down because of help all.
    I'm 99% sure that it was never in the game
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Other
    I chose other as I have other solutions to the issues raised:

A help All Button cause why not? - Rather remove help altogether & lower Champ refresh times for arena as its been proven over and over that the help function slows down the servers.

A “Never see this again” option for the over priced character rank up/eq completion bundles - If you have the Sigil I believe this should be one of the perks OR it removes pop up ads altogether.

When accessing the list of champions in the game have an option which shows you who’s an effective counter to them cause you don’t wanna always go elsewhere to figure this out - I don't like this as it takes the strategic thinking & learning of champs & mechanics out of the game & will further sideline unthought of counters.

Remove the option to sell champs cause there’s no long term gain - This is fair comment which I agree with.

Increased quantities of iso from duped 5*s & 6*s - This is fair comment which I agree with.

Revamped loyalty/arena crystals - Id rather them revamp the War crystals & the lesser/greater solo crystals

Having the game not relaunch every time you switch over to Line for a second - This issue is specific to devices & usually caused by the OS killing the game process due to lack resources which will be difficult to resolve without lower the resources the game requires IE: scaling it back you better off getting a high end phone for a high end game.
    I don't have this problem on my iphone 11.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    All of them, help all they’ve said crashes the servers, so scrap help and give us daily loyalty for how long we’ve been in our alliance
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    All of these would be good, but some of them aren't really qol, like the last one. Kabam can't really fix that afaik. Also, the counter one really does defeat the purpose of thinking about a fight. There's always going to be counters to a champion, some better than others. It's up to you to find them. Other ideas are great, but not really qol. More like reasonable requests for changes in the game
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This, solo crystals boost reorganized with your standard attack health and champion boosts at the top and weird class specific ones on the bottom.

Remove annoying things that aren’t even monetizable like the help button

Convert XP boosts to gold boosts at lvl 60
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Other
    all of the above