**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ/AW "connection" error and pg with half life after win, opponent's one still full life

Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi,
I'm pretty sure this bug has already been addressed since it's happening quiete often nowadays but I'm here to share with you what just happened to me in AQ (and to others in AW as well).

I fought against an opponent and after the win I saw the typical "connection error" animated gif, after which (5 minutes later) it told me I had won with 0 points.. next I had my player with half life and the opponent at its max.

What is going on here?

p.s. just for reference, playing on Iphone X, O.S. 13.4.1
p.p.s. the fight counted for the aegon combo meter! this is as crazy as the fact that I won without actually winning

Comments

• superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    Yup man I am also involved in this case when I fought black widow mini boss connection issue came across my way and when I opened it my Dr doom is KO'd
    So Kabam please respond here
  • BeduinoPiscinaBeduinoPiscina Posts: 14
    edited June 2020
    These days a lot of fake connection issues are happening. Yesterday I was fighting a Doctor Doom miniboss in aw and I won. The poor connection red logo came out and it took 5 minutes (!!!) to see the victory screen (to be clear, I had a perfect connection). After that Doom was alive again, I lost a bonus and half of my Void's health (I had to use potions).
    Similar events are happening to a lot of alliance members and friends of mine in AW, AQ and even EQ. I tried to open a ticket but kabam told me it's not their fault and I'm not entitled to compensation o:)

• BeduinoPiscinaBeduinoPiscina Posts: 14
    edited June 2020
    A lot of these fake connection issues are happening these days. Yesterday I had the craziest one. I defeated a Doctor Doom miniboss in AW but the red poor connection logo came out and it took 5 minutes to see the victory screen. After that my opponent was alive with a full bar of life while my Void has lost half of his (of course a bonus was also gone). I had to use potions to fight again and I'm so mad.
    I tried to open a ticket but kabam told me that it's not their fault and I'm not entitled to compensation o:)
    The truth is a lot of alliance members and friends of mine are experiencing these "connection issues" in AQ, AW and even EQ and we're wasting a lot of objects because of this.

• I hit a "network error" just as my Hyperion was about to take down a Stark Spidey. I get back in and Hype is down half his health and I'm charged with a death. I went back in and wrecked Sparky, but I lost an attack bonus and had to use a battle regen to recoup some health. This isn't the first time, the last time that one "death" nearly cost my alliance the win.
    Is Kabam doing something about this?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    edited June 2020
    up

So, will a mod delete also this comment? I expect them to answer not to hide behind some authorities or rules.
    Just answer, I asked for this reason not for being ignored.