**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iphone SE and 6s Preformance questions

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody still plays on an old Iphone SE or Iphone 6s.
How does the phone preform?
I am currently playing on a budget Huawei p20 lite and I notice he has some problems with certain fights (Vision Argus, Darkhawk)
I am not looking for extremely fast load times, currently need to wait 7 seconds between fights, just a more or less lag free experience.
I am on a tight budget that does not allow me realistically to get a newer Iphone.

Do these models still preform decently/ better than a lower tier android?
Or do I have to wait a couple of months to get an Iphone 7.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yes I'm using iPhone 6s. There are occasional bits of lag but none against stuff like vision Aarkus. It performs even better than my s10 lol
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Running iPhone 6 for everyday use and mcoc is still doing fine. Just dropped frame rate that causes things to glitch and then auto kick me out but that only happens during incursion. There’s something bad coding in incursion that causes a user to kick out when it’s too much hacks or whatever the reason could be. In arenas it’s fine, in AQ it’s fine - somehow aren’t fine when attempting to kill minibosses and end bosses but clearing a path is fine. AW is fine. Questing is fine. Just incursion being a problematic. In overall iPhone 6 is doable
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Thank you all for your replies.
    Especially interresting to see some call some lag other saying it is better than their s10.
    Maybe I can find someone who is using it and ask if I can install the game to see how it is.
  • LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    using iphone6 on my second account and crashes almost every day twice. the problem comes when it crashes during quest that leaves the character at half its life and in war with also one less attack bonus :(
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    I have a 5 year old IPhone 6s and still use it for the game when I’m out. Load times are very long and I get a lot of lag in fights.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    I used to play on a 6 until recently, the quality is really trash, and ghost’s phasing doesn’t work visually
    SteelMan said:

I would suggest you to buy xiaomi note 8 pro, very cheap phone with amazing cpu/gpu.
    Loading time 1-3sec. No lag, one charge can last 6-7h while gaming, much more in regular use
    For 200$

Will check out that phone! Thnx for the recommendation.

Thank you everyone who replied. Helps a lot!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Running iPhone 6 for everyday use and mcoc is still doing fine. Just dropped frame rate that causes things to glitch and then auto kick me out but that only happens during incursion. There’s something bad coding in incursion that causes a user to kick out when it’s too much hacks or whatever the reason could be. In arenas it’s fine, in AQ it’s fine - somehow aren’t fine when attempting to kill minibosses and end bosses but clearing a path is fine. AW is fine. Questing is fine. Just incursion being a problematic. In overall iPhone 6 is doable

I play on an iPhone 6 and it crashes so often that I can't complete any quests and don't get to play most of the arena fights I do. I'm hoping to eventually upgrade. Hope this information helps.
This discussion has been closed.