**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Very lucky 5.5 weeks of pulls

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
After pulling 5* aegon and 6* sunspot back on 26th December I went on a long drought of good pulls, getting just one good pull (morningstar) between December 26th and May 6th...since May 6th I’ve had 5.5 weeks of some really good luck to make up for the long wait! See them all below:

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    6th May - Stealthy

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Nice pulls
    Good luck
    11th May - Torch

12th May - CMM

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    No
    8th June - Longshot

12th June - Doom

Today (15th June) - Ghost

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    U don’t deserve that’s luck ej great pull

how to jinx yourself in one easy step

Give it a couple weeks and I’ll be complaining about bad luck
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

After pulling 5* aegon and 6* sunspot back on 26th December I went on a long drought of good pulls, getting just one good pull (morningstar) between December 26th and May 6th...since May 6th I’ve had 5.5 weeks of some really good luck to make up for the long wait! See them all below:

How many different places are you going to use to taunt me with these? 😂😂

Good to see someone having some decent RNG gives the rest of us that glimmer of hope that the promised land awaits 😂
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Welcome to the luck club, for me it lasted from Easter Sunday to this past Thursday, and my luck was two 5* Archangels(new and dupe), I duped my 5* beardo, pulled 5* warlock, got tech 5* gem from rifts, pulled 5* omega red, 5* old man Logan, 5* Corvus, and pulled my first 6* ever, Nick Fury
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Unfortunately, it ended with a 5* netflix daredevil

How many different places are you going to use to taunt me with these? 😂😂

Good to see someone having some decent RNG gives the rest of us that glimmer of hope that the promised land awaits 😂

I can pm them to you one more time if you’d like 😂

Welcome to the luck club, for me it lasted from Easter Sunday to this past Thursday, and my luck was two 5* Archangels(new and dupe), I duped my 5* beardo, pulled 5* warlock, got tech 5* gem from rifts, pulled 5* omega red, 5* old man Logan, 5* Corvus, and pulled my first 6* ever, Nick Fury

Nice ones mate. Yh my luck usually works in cycles where I get all my good pulls for one month and then bad pulls for 3-4 months 😅
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Kudos to you OP. Posting your achievements instead of whining about the draught. Hope your good luck continues.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Congrats! Gotta take the good with the bad. It works out in the end.
    RookieXX said:

Kudos to you OP. Posting your achievements instead of whining about the draught. Hope your good luck continues.

Yep had some bad luck for a while but was busy revising for exams anyway and knew it would eventually turn around. Didn’t expect this much luck but hey I’ll take it. Just warlock, nick fury and namor left on my wishlist (I’m missing other great champs but those 3 are my top wanted now haha)

Congrats! Gotta take the good with the bad. It works out in the end.

Now I just have to be patient and do the smart thing of spreading them across multiple level ups 😂
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The dislike intensifies

Also - gratz
    Mauled said:

The dislike intensifies

Also - gratz

Haha thanks. You should’ve seen the 4 months before! 😂
  • srwghostsrwghost Posts: 46
    *looks at six star rocket and punisher 2099* looks back at this*
    hmm.
    srwghost said:

*looks at six star rocket and punisher 2099* looks back at this*
    hmm.

My 6* roster isn’t great tbf 😂 just glad these great new 5*s are getting t5b and t2a out of my overflow.

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Congratulations. I had a similar experience, though on a smaller scale. Prior to this streak an unawakened Gwenpool and Elsa were my top 5*. Then on the month Stealth Spidey was in the calendar I pulled him as a 5* in crystal then two days later awakened him from the calendar. Then the next month, after pulling Cable, I got a Human Torch. Then last week I bought 1 Tigra crystal hoping for at least a 3* to test the champ and got a 5* CAIW. So I went from relying on Elsa to having Stealth Suit Spider-Man, Human Torch and CAIW in just a couple months. I also had 2 science awakening gems in my inventory so Caps getting awakened. The luck comes and goes my friends.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    A_NAZ said:

A_NAZ said:

A_NAZ said:

A_NAZ said:

What happened to your other five stars in the last pic? Why is ghost your only five star all of a sudden?

Lmao said:

What happened to your other five stars in the last pic? Why is ghost your only five star all of a sudden?

That screenshot just had my champs waiting to be levelled up
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    My last four 6s pulls in order: Red Cyclops, Cap WWII, Sym Supreme, Silver Surfer.

My last four 6s pulls in order: Red Cyclops, Cap WWII, Sym Supreme, Silver Surfer.

Mixed luck haha