**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss guide 100%

qartweliqartweli Posts: 811 ★★★
After i have done my Abyss inwould like to share experience and intel with others.

I do partialy agree with lagacy what he recommends but there are some ways ro make it cheaper and easier.

Best Teams for each path:

Path 1

Aegon Torch Morningstar Doom+Heimdal This is by far the best Team Marvel Mephisto VTD Aegon are solo fights.

Can be cleared between 2500-3500 units

Path2 Aegon Stealth Nick Fury Torch + Doom or Morningstar This Team will save u dozens of items here

This one costs somewhere 4-5k

Path 3

Aegon stealth doom torch morningstar

No u dont need Havok counter...just buy aegons combo against old man logan and he reduces havoks def ability good enough.

Can cost between 4-5k

Path 4 ..hardest path

Aegon Torch Doom Stealth Corvus

No u dont need Nick fury here for yellow jacket. Aegon can do him in the same amount of items+brains Hood fight is a lil bit surprise and unhave to find the right timing for hitting him.

Have at least 5.5k here

Path 5

Aegon Void Doom Nick Fury Marvel

Marvel is lot better against first iron man then corvus without missions. Void does lot better against cable at the end compared to torch.easier to control him.

Can be done between 3.5-4.5k

If you use this counters the abyss can be explores between 19.5k upto 25k And that is far lower compared to what most youtubers paid for abyss. I know they went blind in but that was only the easy path. Harder paths were already known through maps. What i hve seen most of the poeple pay somewhere between 35-45k and i want to say that this can be lowered.

Special fights:

Luke cage: have stealth or suffer...she hulk also soloes him but stealth is lot easier Havok: colossus does very low damage against him. Either aegon 500+ or warlock can do him easier. Green Goblin: Nick fury can bleed him out and Venom the duck can explode his armor. Corvus and high crit damgers dont work here. Also pure skill doesnt work here as expected. Punisher: he will kill u anyway with specials. I get hit with his last sp1 hit and aegon has 6 furies after that and deals most damage with ome life possible. Invisible Woman: aegon is way better then nick fury and kills her in 2 revives+willpower. No idea why nick fury is comsidered here as her best counter. Have tried both. Korg: Doom works but forget sp3 sp2 rotation....u cant steal his power. Just use always sp2 and make sure he has no rocks when u shoot. You will have zero crits against him but doom burns him down no prob. Taskmaster: fun fight with aegon. He deals some hige damage against this guy. Aegons sp2 deals upto 400k here. Modok: bery easy fight with aegon and nick fury Hood: very tricky fight. Timing timing and timing is the key here with aegon. Otherwise u will suffer. Yellow Jacket: yes nick fury lasts until the end but aegon deals the same damage even going down faster. Sinister: torch soloes him. Fun fight Red Skull:if u have sig200 ronan and are on path 5.yes he can solo him after 3000 hits. But only max sig ronan has enough stun. Otherwise be redy to pay this guy put. Yes doom does damage but he can maybe take awy 15% per run and thats 6-7 times...=1500 hits. Not so far away from ronan. Aegon does pretty okay if u can evade his sp2. Nick fury is also okay but nothing kills this guy easy but ronan and only on path5 because on other paths u have no place for ronan in team. Killmonger: he needs corvus. Marvel cannot armorbreak him on hits because of -100% reduction. You also can buy him out with aegon but this will cost u for sure some revives. Dont hope 999 aegon does him well...no. Cyclops: pure skill fight and can be done with any damager Deadpool: even 4 star torch soloes him but without torch he will be near roadblock

If you are average+ skilled, have this champs and follow my guide, you will be able to explore it for 20k units which is very fair for such event.

Thanks

Comments

• TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Good guide. Hopefully It Helps Some People!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

After i have done my Abyss inwould like to share experience and intel with others.

I do partialy agree with lagacy what he recommends but there are some ways ro make it cheaper and easier.

Path 1

Aegon Torch Morningstar Doom+Heimdal This is by far the best Team Marvel Mephisto VTD Aegon are solo fights.

Path2 Aegon Stealth Nick Fury Torch + Doom or Morningstar This Team will save u dozens of items here

Path 3

No u dont need Havok counter...just buy aegons combo against old man logan and he reduces havoks def ability good enough.

Can cost between 4-5k

Path 4 ..hardest path

No u dont need Nick fury here for yellow jacket. Aegon can do him in the same amount of items+brains Hood fight is a lil bit surprise and unhave to find the right timing for hitting him.

Have at least 5.5k here

Path 5

Marvel is lot better against first iron man then corvus without missions. Void does lot better against cable at the end compared to torch.easier to control him.

If you use this counters the abyss can be explores between 19.5k upto 25k And that is far lower compared to what most youtubers paid for abyss. I know they went blind in but that was only the easy path. Harder paths were already known through maps. What i hve seen most of the poeple pay somewhere between 35-45k and i want to say that this can be lowered.

Special fights:

Luke cage: have stealth or suffer...she hulk also soloes him but stealth is lot easier Havok: colossus does very low damage against him. Either aegon 500+ or warlock can do him easier. Green Goblin: Nick fury can bleed him out and Venom the duck can explode his armor. Corvus and high crit damgers dont work here. Also pure skill doesnt work here as expected. Punisher: he will kill u anyway with specials. I get hit with his last sp1 hit and aegon has 6 furies after that and deals most damage with ome life possible. Invisible Woman: aegon is way better then nick fury and kills her in 2 revives+willpower. No idea why nick fury is comsidered here as her best counter. Have tried both. Korg: Doom works but forget sp3 sp2 rotation....u cant steal his power. Just use always sp2 and make sure he has no rocks when u shoot. You will have zero crits against him but doom burns him down no prob. Taskmaster: fun fight with aegon. He deals some hige damage against this guy. Aegons sp2 deals upto 400k here. Modok: bery easy fight with aegon and nick fury Hood: very tricky fight. Timing timing and timing is the key here with aegon. Otherwise u will suffer. Yellow Jacket: yes nick fury lasts until the end but aegon deals the same damage even going down faster. Sinister: torch soloes him. Fun fight Red Skull:if u have sig200 ronan and are on path 5.yes he can solo him after 3000 hits. But only max sig ronan has enough stun. Otherwise be redy to pay this guy put. Yes doom does damage but he can maybe take awy 15% per run and thats 6-7 times...=1500 hits. Not so far away from ronan. Aegon does pretty okay if u can evade his sp2. Nick fury is also okay but nothing kills this guy easy but ronan and only on path5 because on other paths u have no place for ronan in team. Killmonger: he needs corvus. Marvel cannot armorbreak him on hits because of -100% reduction. You also can buy him out with aegon but this will cost u for sure some revives. Dont hope 999 aegon does him well...no. Cyclops: pure skill fight and can be done with any damager Deadpool: even 4 star torch soloes him but without torch he will be near roadblock

If you are average+ skilled, have this champs and follow my guide, you will be able to explore it for 20k units which is very fair for such event.

Thanks

Hav to. Said. Some YouTube. Didn’t use 30k to finish it ikow lag use arund 18k if I’m remember right
    qartweli said:

Path 1

Path 3

Can cost between 4-5k

Path 4 ..hardest path

Have at least 5.5k here

Path 5

Special fights:

Thanks

Btw ægon Wil dies from the plsame ther get removed do’s he ?
    qartweli said:

500+ havok doesnt activate plasma on u i have tried that
    When unhit him that ability counts as defensive
    U crit a lot and he throws sp2 like crazy because he gets powergain there

And no lagacy was far beyond 30k if u wantched his full abyss
    Free items are also price

Well I’m sure it was lower then 30k u can’t count farming items ofcasse it prizes but. It stil doesn’t cat him it. So what u saying is if u farm it count with for me not fair that just pling
    qartweli said:

500+ havok doesnt activate plasma on u i have tried that
    When unhit him that ability counts as defensive
    U crit a lot and he throws sp2 like crazy because he gets powergain there

And no lagacy was far beyond 30k if u wantched his full abyss
    Free items are also price

Thanks for letting me ikow this with havok. Not many place to test that’s
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d rather bring sym and nick to the easy path than doom and ms, sym gets medusa champion and Hyperion down in 1 revive easily, is a super easy solo on cull and vtd, and I don’t see why he can’t do cmm post fix (I did it pre fix so I don’t have experience though) and aegon will cost 1 revive compared to 0 with your team, but having nick for iw and the extra attack will help more than that 1 saved revive and a slightly easier time on cmm
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm going to complete Abyss after July 4th this will be a huge help. Thanks!
    qartweli said:

Dont like it...ignore
    Dont need it...ignore
    If it helps u..i am happy
    If you dont care..me neither

Btw isn’t me ther disagreeing with u. Because we all hav defrind opinion with is fine Hav a great day stil a guid ther migt help offer so hard of that’s
    qartweli said:

I am fine when people disagree with me. I am not a guy who knows all and is always right.
    It is just my info and if it helps at least one guy..i am happy

There’s or just many ther disagree with really no reason to. So just let u ikow it wasn’t me I’m wil always tell a resone behind to :-) I’m wil take in this guidance. In for my run of abyss when I’m go back for 100 it thuget just a few figth I’m not to sure of
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    In which order do you suggest taking the paths?

Alternative to Doom on the Korg fight?
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    What's the best (or at least viable) substitute if you don't have Aegon?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Amadeo01 said:

If you're asking about the final boss, it's probably Corvus. If you're talking about any other fight, you'll need to be more specific.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Who’s the best mystic to take in: Claire, Doom, or Sym?
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★

Amadeo01 said:

If you're asking about the final boss, it's probably Corvus. If you're talking about any other fight, you'll need to be more specific.
    Well I want to do initial clear of Abyss. I have NF, Doom, Void (in place of Human Torch) but no Aegon so that's really the biggest barrier. If there's a champ that can be a reasonable substitute for him (in general for Abyss, not just for the final boss), then I would give it a shot. I've heard some suggestions like Corvus, Domino, or AA, but I don't know if those are feasible.