**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's the Best Skill You Learned/Developed in Playing MCOC?

2Β»

Comments

• kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 β˜…β˜…
    Anger management...
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wasting money
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Patient it so hug
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Learning from your mistakes and continuing to improve. BG's "Itemless" series has kinda change the way I quest in general and I always do my best to go through content with as few revives as I can. I'm not too stubborn to not quit out but I am able to take what I learned and use it to improve my next run through.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Patience and anger management. When kabam throws bs at us I just laugh when I died and revive. I used to get mad about it but no point. Bs after bs that we can control it just laughable now.
  • That no matter what game I play, if i mess up im still blaming anyone who made a noise around me
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I learned that you shouldn't comment on a meme thread
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Staying away from this forum for long periods to keep my sanity!
  • Staying away from this forum for long periods to keep my sanity!

See I'm now the opposite, I'm addicted to the forum
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How to get over depression and betrayal
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217 β˜…
    Leadership + team management + intraction with different different people + never give up thing + consistency + Learned new English words + patience of course !
    And last but the not least , fighting with depression when getting worst champion from 6 star crystal ! 😝
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That the forums is one of the most toxic websites i ever visited
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Unit man is too OP
    I am f2p
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…
    Getting over depression and suicidal thoughts
    Defo this game saved my life!
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55 β˜…
    Quake n shake
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    how to ignore real life responsibilities for hours on end
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Various combos based on champs, still learning them with new champs coming every month, gone are the days of basic 5 hit...
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even Atheists start praying GODS for better RNG
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That the forums is one of the most toxic websites i ever visited

Says the person who is jailed.
    He gets disagreed so much because he’s a new player posting his discoveries on forums. Pretty much everyone knows what he’s sharing so they’re disagreeing.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Reaction times have greatly improved
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114 β˜…
    Heavy intercepting , using my doc ock and hyperion taught me well especially in the variants
  • GreenmeepGreenmeep Posts: 22
    For me fast reactions