**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you new? Do you have a question? Ask away!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
I’m deciding to make this so there can (hopefully) be a collective thread on here for new players (and those looking for tips) to come and find answers to a lot of questions they’d need to ask, and some veterans or people who are really skilled at the game can give tips.

Hope you like this idea, and ask away!

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Why isn't dormammu incinerate immune? ;)

same reason Iceman isn't coldsnap immune @Thicco_Mode lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    anyway let’s keep this thread on the topic of MCOC or else the mods will have a field day with this post
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Ok so where are the newbies? I dont see any one of them asking newbie questions?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    how do I intercept?
    Anyone know the definitive counter to Ice-Phoenix?
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★

Would it be Corvus, Colossus, Mephisto, or Sabretooth? Rogue and Agent Venom would work to a lesser degree.
    X_Scott said:

Would it be Corvus, Colossus, Mephisto, or Sabretooth? Rogue and Agent Venom would work to a lesser degree.
    My mans really forgot Groot, Kingpin, and King Groot. smh
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Another tips for new players: Never underestimate the mastery tree. It works wonders.

To add onto this, do classic difficulty of the later back issues quests as soon as you can to get good rewards and free stony mastery cores which you can use to unlock parry. Saves you about 450 units or so
    Parry doesn't require Mastery Cores to unlock, but Dexterity does, so you could use those cores for that.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Does the collector’s relics stack? Or do they get replaced by the next one?

Does the collector’s relics stack? Or do they get replaced by the next one?

they stack. once you hit the threshold for something to activate, it’s activated for the rest of the fight.

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Another tips for new players: Never underestimate the mastery tree. It works wonders.

To add onto this, do classic difficulty of the later back issues quests as soon as you can to get good rewards and free stony mastery cores which you can use to unlock parry. Saves you about 450 units or so
    Parry doesn't require Mastery Cores to unlock, but Dexterity does, so you could use those cores for that.
    oops. really? I remember parry needing mastery cores
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    How physical and energy resistance work?🤔
    Pls explain.😓
    Dead1 said:

How physical and energy resistance work?🤔
    Pls explain.😓

assuming this is a serious question @Dead1, here’s an answer.
    Attacks are usually either physical attacks or energy attacks. Physical Resistance lowers the amount of damage taken from physical attacks, while Energy Resistance lowers the amount of damage taken from energy-based attacks.

Hope this helps!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Is there a blog or guide that has a comprehensive list of nodes in the game? And counters for those nodes?
    RookieXX said:

Is there a blog or guide that has a comprehensive list of nodes in the game? And counters for those nodes?

there isn’t just one. i kinda want a list of all the sites with that feature
  • Question about featured 5* crystals. If I have crystals in my inventory, do they pull from the featured pool at the time I purchased them, or the date they're opened? Debating holding current crystals for next featured pool update.

Question about featured 5* crystals. If I have crystals in my inventory, do they pull from the featured pool at the time I purchased them, or the date they're opened? Debating holding current crystals for next featured pool update.

At the time you purchased them
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian

Question about featured 5* crystals. If I have crystals in my inventory, do they pull from the featured pool at the time I purchased them, or the date they're opened? Debating holding current crystals for next featured pool update.

They are locked into the pool at which you buy it (or acquire it, ie last month's 5* Feature in Rifts).
    And not when you open it.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★

how do I intercept?

As the enemy charge at u, just swipe towards them