**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cool or nah? Invisible Woman + Mr. Fantastic synergy

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
Is there anyone out there frequently using her with MF synergy?
Her damage is below average UNLESS you can build up the vulnerability debuffs on opponent which is quite a difficult task.

Have you used these two in difficult content i.e. Act 6 and Variant?
Or at least using them in monthly EQ?

I know KABAM has been wanting to see if she's more worth it and more players will use her once MF come out but I don't think there the case.
I've been asking around and none of them use these two at all. The most popular duo is of course Thing and Torch.
IMO, she is pretty much a let down. Also sad to see KABAM hard work to bring F4 in the game with unique synergies, that ended with players don't really like to use all four of them in the same team.

So, yeah. I just wanna hear your thoughts and opinions if you don't mind sharing them.

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    For Uncollected event quest simple 5 to 7 vulnerability buffs are enough.For act 6 content she needs to be built up atleast to 25 debuffs.Aith high skills you can even use her in abyss.But like I said very very very high skills required for this characters.Nick fury with quake synergy protects her as well.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I think she is the most underrated from all the F4 gang. I only have her R3 and have not tried her in difficult content, but she shows great potential. But admittedly, she needs skill to be played properly.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    If your using it and baiting specials consider adding one of the science or tech champs for the MF powersting synergy, that will really ramp up the damage