**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to focus on for rank-up?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,411 ★★★★
I've been very lucky with my pulls lately but I'm very limited with gold and rankup materials - this has left me struggling to prioritise my next rankup(s)

I've achieved Cavalier and only do low tier War & AQ so my focus is purely on Variant content at this time. Variant 3 (Polar Opposites) is 100% but haven't touched any of the others, so I'm looking at who would be good rank-up options to help completing those Variants and looking ahead to tackling Act 6 when I work up the courage :smile:

Awakening-wise I have Tech, Mutant, Skill, & Generic gems and enough sig stones to get to at least sig 100 but 200 might be a stretch. Skill Gems are ideally being saved for Aegon/Blade/Nick.

Current R5 5* are Ghost*, Doom & Corvus.

6* Roster

5* R4 Roster

5* R3 Roster

Who to focus on for rank-up? 13 votes

Void (Sig 140)
30%
Z2f6hQ_hbtygbty423_MuffinBrainSuresh548 4 votes
Hyperion (Sig 101)
23%
EtjamaPřìņče01Xguard77 3 votes
Quake (I'm OK with her, can't Quake & Shake reliably yet)
15%
SpicyslicerSpideyFunko 2 votes
AA-Ron (Can Awaken and sig up)
0%
Stealth Suit Spider-Man
0%
Guillotine 2099 (Can awaken but not sig up)
0%
Namor (Can awaken and sig up)
7%
Qacob 1 vote
Havok (Can awaken and sig up)
0%
Thing (Can awaken with Generic gem but not sig up)
7%
Marvzelius 1 vote
Someone else - please specify in comments
15%
AdityatheaawesomMauled 2 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,411 ★★★★
    Whoops - just realised posted in wrong forum!
    Could modmin please move to Strategy & Tips section?
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    @PantherusNZ Do you have 1-Star Hulk and Black Panther?
    Hyperion should serve you well against the Deadpool boss in V4, as well as some paths in V2. Void will work against the Electro boss in V4. If you're skilled with Thing and rank him up, he should prove useful in V2, alongside The Champion and Heimdall.

@PantherusNZ Do you have 1-Star Hulk and Black Panther?

Yes, both ranked up.

Hyperion should serve you well against the Deadpool boss in V4, as well as some paths in V2. Void will work against the Electro boss in V4. If you're skilled with Thing and rank him up, he should prove useful in V2, alongside The Champion and Heimdall.

DPX is the one you can just heavy-scum isn't he? Would Hyp at R4 be sufficient? I haven't used Hyp much in a long time as Ghost & Corvus just seem to do the work so much better.

Thing I've only just pulled recently so still figuring him out.
    Hype can intercept his attacks with his Specials, chaining the S2 back to back is a good time. You can do it with an R4, but with an R5 you'll have an easier time. Same goes for him in V2.
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Voids, a super useful character, however I've found two champs your still lacking. IMO Omega is one that you should wait for he in the right situation it the strongest mutant. On the other hand Voids not really a bad option but an awakened high sig omega really is something else.

Voids, a super useful character, however I've found two champs your still lacking. IMO Omega is one that you should wait for he in the right situation it the strongest mutant. On the other hand Voids not really a bad option but an awakened high sig omega really is something else.

Yeah OR is pretty high on my wanted list, especially since I already have suicides unlocked so switching them on again would be pretty easy. That said, I can't afford to just wait for a specific champ, especially such a desired one, so I need to work with what I've got.
  • MarvzeliusMarvzelius Posts: 13
    Thing (Can awaken with Generic gem but not sig up)
    Thing with Champion/Heimdall/Angela/Hela synergy team did 100% Variant 2 for me. You even take opponents down on poison paths before the posion have time get you.

Thing with Champion/Heimdall/Angela/Hela synergy team did 100% Variant 2 for me. You even take opponents down on poison paths before the posion have time get you.

Oooh, thanks! I have that whole synergy team in 5* :smile:

Does Thing need to be woke? I burned all my Science stones on Void a few weeks ago
    Thing does not need to be Awakened
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I would R2 Venom personally. He utterly shreds V2, you already have him awakened and he’s so satisfying to play. A lot of the nodes on V2 are tailored to him - 200% bleeds, 3.3? Has a global giving him 2x buffs etc.