**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Rewards Update [Merged Threads]

ForumName123ForumName123 Posts: 522 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
And you wonder why people are leaving the game. Or maybe you don't....

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Still not fair u take away shard from people hasn’t done it and give them less champions if I’m wher u I’m leaving all of it and put it one top of it
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

GUYS! The Nexus crystal lets you pick from 10 CHAMPIONS!

Yes, but which champions? That hasn’t been specified.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Does the new Abyss Crystal Selector/ Abyss Nexus Crystal entice you to 100% the Abyss?
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Yeah, getting to choose from 10 champs of the class is actually decent, hopefully you get to open your T5CC first.
  • SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    edited June 2020
    @Kabam Miike any way you can show an example of how this works? Do we pick 1 in 6 classes with the selector then we pick 1 in 10 champs with Nexus?

Do we have to choose the selector before we would get to open the two t5cc? I’m 100% already, but this seems like an important distinction.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

GUYS! The Nexus crystal lets you pick from 10 CHAMPIONS!

Yes, but which champions? That hasn’t been specified.
    From all the champs in the basic pool within a specific class
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

@Kabam Miike any way you can show an example of how this works? Do we pick 1 in 6 classes with the selector then we pick 1 in 10 champs with Nexus?

Do we have to choose the selector before we would get to open the two t5cc? I’m 100% already, but this seems like an important distinction.

This.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    1 of 10 of specific class is much better but given the no. of trash champs, I still see a high chance of pulling 10 mediocre and trash champs. Anyways, will wait for 25th.