**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4th of July 5star nexus crystals better have 10 choices now

It’s the only fair option going forward all nexus have to have 10 unique champs

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You are wrong and that's illogical
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    This is clearly just a troll account set up to stir trouble
  • VedantMehtaVedantMehta Posts: 21

Abyss Nexus Crystals are exclusive to the Abyss of Legends. I would not count on seeing them anywhere else anytime soon.

@Kabam Miike Can the roadmap be expected in a couple of days or is it this week's Friday?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Are you done crying about literally everything yet?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Literally all you do is complain. If you don’t have anything constructive to add, keep it to your line chats.

Clutter like this is probably half the reason legitimate concerns go unanswered or only get token respsonses.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

You are such a baby
  • DianaPrinceDianaPrince Posts: 29

This 4 July need 6* nexus with odins, 5* nexus is old. After this sad month, if kabam want me to buy this year offer they must add the 6* nexus
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95

Abyss Nexus Crystals are exclusive to the Abyss of Legends. I would not count on seeing them anywhere else anytime soon.

@Kabam Miike Can the roadmap be expected in a couple of days or is it this week's Friday?
    Doubt they'll give a definite date just in case theres a delay or they need to change the wording or add something in quickly. Hopefully its before Friday
    Before Friday would be great...fingers crossed
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

This 4 July need 6* nexus with odins, 5* nexus is old. After this sad month, if kabam want me to buy this year offer they must add the 6* nexus
    The highest offers will probably be aimed at rank-up stuff, couple of odins for a t5c-selector or something like that.
    Having a tiny bit more control on a 6* crystal is really not so important anymore for the group of players they hope to reach with the highest offers.........at least that’s what I think, I could be completely proven wrong off course.