**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How can 3 years of luck be this bad?

I have been playing this game for about three years, i have finally drawn thirteen 5* champs all unduped, lots of Sig Stones, and an Awakening gem. So what's wrong with this picture Kabaam?

Drax unduped
Venompool unduped
Iron Man unduped
Iron Patriot unduped
Elektra unduped
Hawkeye Unduped
Yellow Jacket unduped
Spider Man unduped
Spidergwen unduped
Rhino unduped
Antman unduped
Iron Fist unduped
Juggernaut unduped

Mutant Awakening Gem x1
Generic Sig Stone x13
Cosmic Sig Stone x16
Tech Sig Stone x14
Mutant Sig Stone x16
Skill Sig Stone x11
Science Sig Stone x7
Mystic Sig Stone x11

So in three years not a single 5* dupe, and I received a 5* Mutant Awakening Gem, so naturally for this game I can't pull a single Mutant 5*. This means all the grinding, or deal purchases are a complete waste of my time because I can't use anything. Then we are going to get 6*? I can't even progress a single 5* IN 3 YEARS!

Comments

• WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I've been playing 2+ yrs and in the same boat but only 6 champs. LoL
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Yeah the First year was rough, as in, I didn't understand Arenas or Alliances, so I ground out Story and Monthly questing, catalysts and stuff. So two years of Arena and Alliance grinding though.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Btw, I've yet to see a 5* awakening gem.....is it a Act5.3 reward, or an offer ?
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    edited September 2017
    Well you are not playing it much then. In 2 years of the game, without shopping, I have been able to open like 280k 5* shards (11 featured 15k, 9 normal 10k and I have like 30 sitting waiting for December). Probably you don't hit milestones in arena, or don't win wars in high tiers. By the way, I have 4 5* awakening gems I can't use, along like a hundred stones of various colors and generic. One day the lucky pull will come
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Elektra is amazing unduped, drax, hawkeye and yellow jacket are very good even unduped and venompool has his circumstantial uses unduped. Your luck is not that bad compared to other people I have seen, a recent player I know opened 2 5 star crystals and got and duped she hulk on top of that his first 3 5 stars were iron patriot, antman and iron man literally the worst of the worst pulls
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have 2 mutant gems. No mutants worth using them on
  • hellgoalhellgoal Posts: 22
    Been playing for two years and was in the same boat as you . and for some reason my last 6 5* crystal 5 of them were dups, dupped hawekeye, juggs,antman,cyclop and IF all one after the other hope ur luck changes soon
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    OP - watch anonymous2k's iceman videos.....that's bad luck
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    5* have only been playable for about 1.5 years. You have not been opening 5* crystals for 3 years (which is what it sounds like you're saying) for 2 reasons, the one mentioned above, and the game officially came out in December 2014.
    I been playing since January 2015, said almost three years, getting there. took me till this summer to finally pull 4* that were decent. I did get by game content on SW, Thor, Storm, and Classic CAP. Most the rest were trash. I do grind milestones in arenas, put don't have time to grind champs. I did get a lucky run right before summer in to summer. Got SL, BW, Wolverine, DS finally.
  • Ilir21aIlir21a Posts: 16
    edited September 2017
    Your luck is better than mine..I have 8 5*..andtl the only duped.... 3 times duped Cyclops..
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Sounds like me, 11 5* and 0 dupes.
    Though I did pull an iceman so no complaints with that
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    @wok, that's a reward at the end of 5.3.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    chaos3430 wrote: »
    I have been playing this game for about three years, i have finally drawn thirteen 5* champs all unduped, lots of Sig Stones, and an Awakening gem. So what's wrong with this picture Kabaam?

Drax unduped
    Venompool unduped
    Iron Man unduped
    Iron Patriot unduped
    Elektra unduped
    Hawkeye Unduped
    Yellow Jacket unduped
    Spider Man unduped
    Spidergwen unduped
    Rhino unduped
    Antman unduped
    Iron Fist unduped
    Juggernaut unduped

Mutant Awakening Gem x1
    Generic Sig Stone x13
    Cosmic Sig Stone x16
    Tech Sig Stone x14
    Mutant Sig Stone x16
    Skill Sig Stone x11
    Science Sig Stone x7
    Mystic Sig Stone x11

So in three years not a single 5* dupe, and I received a 5* Mutant Awakening Gem, so naturally for this game I can't pull a single Mutant 5*. This means all the grinding, or deal purchases are a complete waste of my time because I can't use anything. Then we are going to get 6*? I can't even progress a single 5* IN 3 YEARS!

It is beyond frustrating at times.
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    I'm in the same boat. I remember 4* were like this for me too. I had 30 of them with only 4 duped at one point. I'm hoping the addition of 6* means 5* becomes easier to obtain, easier to dupe, and easier to rank up.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    This game has been a mixed bag for me. I regards to luck I feel that despite it being random, the luck some people get is extreme at best. I have had the worse of luck in getting mystic champs. There are long stretches of time when my pulls are of laughable calibre.

Yet to advance in this game certain champs definitely gives one an upper hand. If you dont have them, burning your paycheck is the only way.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I'm up 2 16 5 stars, I've never duped one
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    playing at least 2 years and also 16 5 stars - duped SL and iceman though so can't complain
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    Well you are not playing it much then. In 2 years of the game, without shopping, I have been able to open like 280k 5* shards (11 featured 15k, 9 normal 10k and I have like 30 sitting waiting for December). Probably you don't hit milestones in arena, or don't win wars in high tiers. By the way, I have 4 5* awakening gems I can't use, along like a hundred stones of various colors and generic. One day the lucky pull will come

how did you get the 4th awakening gem?
    My first almost year as stated was mostly story and monthly event grinding, I have been in Alliance and Arenas for the last two years grinding. I have tons of 4*, I do keep duping the same ones, especially Spidergwen,
    I used purchased awakening gems to dupe my 4* Thor, X-23, CAPWII, and SW just to be able to continue progressing and finish ROL.
  • pdkd0xbu8i9i.jpg
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I've been playing about two years. Have 9 5-star champs, and have duped iron patriot twice. I think I win the bad luck contest. But still grinding and having fun.