**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

'Generic' Duel Targets starting to filter into the game!

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
Kabam mentioned they would add something like this in the future and starting to find that there are a number of profiles / duel targets that match the in-game name that have 6 champions (I assume the account has the 1 - 6 star varieties) and the 6* champ is a 3/45 sig 200 champ.

Here are just some examples:

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Oh wow a 5 and 6 star Scarlet Witch, cool!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Interesting.... now if they could only give us a node selector for these duels it'd be perfect. Use duel credits for duels, and a small unit cost per node - that would be the best way to practice for real content.

Yes - would love this but could buy via other resource in the game... Have them create Duel Node Tickets. You can buy them in a similar fashion like AQ Tickets and you can add any variety of nodes w/ the new Duel Node Tickets.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Interesting.... now if they could only give us a node selector for these duels it'd be perfect. Use duel credits for duels, and a small unit cost per node - that would be the best way to practice for real content.

Yes - would love this but could buy via other resource in the game... Have them create Duel Node Tickets. You can buy them in a similar fashion like AQ Tickets and you can add any variety of nodes w/ the new Duel Node Tickets.
    Better yet use a trian grund whe ru chois who to figt set hp pull ect
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    @Kabam Miike what will you do with champion names that have already been taken by players like carnage and Hyperion? Will you change the names of the dueltargets or do the users have to change their names?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    nice. now i just hope they will try to find a shorter name before they release new champ (no more BlackWidowClaireVoyant, CyclopsNewXavierSchool, etc...)
    Made a quick video on this:

https://youtu.be/xWhmoOOFpCA
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Well, looks like we found where the 5/6-star Scarlet Witch has been hiding.

The odd thing is that there's also a generic target for Wolverine, but it only goes to a 4 star. I wonder why that is.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Would we be able to choose which level we duel?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    lol i made a thread on this at 3PM my time(cst) and it just disappeared lol. I swear my threads are broken
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Not unless they change how duels work
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

The odd thing is that there's also a generic target for Wolverine, but it only goes to a 4 star. I wonder why that is.
    i made a thread about this but it got deleted... 🤔
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Probably because this thread is enough

Etjama said:

Probably because this thread is enough
    my thread came 2 hours before this.....
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Etjama said:

lol, you asked where 6/5* Scarlet Witch was and implied that we might get her
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

lol, you asked where 6/5* Scarlet Witch was and implied that we might get her
    it doesn't even matter, your thread is back
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Carmel1 said:

nice. now i just hope they will try to find a shorter name before they release new champ (no more BlackWidowClaireVoyant, CyclopsNewXavierSchool, etc...)

Just don't be lazy and type it all out lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Etjama said:

Maybe some champs exist as 5* but we just can't get them in crystals, but other champs don't exist at all in forms they can attach to a player profile. Or maybe whomever made that duel target was thinking about the issue of 5* Wolverine when they made it, but the person who made the SW duel target didn't.

My understanding is these are sort of being made by hand and not just filled in by the game servers automatically, which is why they aren't all in there yet. Someone at Kabam is making them for the players to use.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

I hope they implement this as an option .... they probably won't .. ;)
    DNA3000 said:

Etjama said:

Maybe some champs exist as 5* but we just can't get them in crystals, but other champs don't exist at all in forms they can attach to a player profile. Or maybe whomever made that duel target was thinking about the issue of 5* Wolverine when they made it, but the person who made the SW duel target didn't.

My understanding is these are sort of being made by hand and not just filled in by the game servers automatically, which is why they aren't all in there yet. Someone at Kabam is making them for the players to use.
    so basically your saying that there is a crystal, somewhere in the code, that contains a 6* SW, and its just not available to us?
    dot_ditto said:

I hope they implement this as an option .... they probably won't .. ;)
    Bare minimum or less seems to be the motto of kabam now, so I'm not counting on it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Etjama said:

Or we can all just hope that 5 and 6* SW is a thing that's coming soon. A man can dream. 😂
    edited June 2020
    DNA3000 said:

Etjama said:

No way these are being made by summoners.... Several champs that are NOT available to us and are R3 max sig. These are definitely made by the Kabam team. 6* max sig SW, Vision, Labtron... I’m sure there are others that a normal summoner just can’t get.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    Needs to be different Star Versions of “default duel opponent” accounts, so people of any strength would be able to choose which account they want to duel (against different top-level Star Versions of them).

Like including 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2 into these account names, where top (duel) champ would be different Star versions.
  • RaToniiiRaToniii Posts: 20
    I don't know about you all, but I can't find some champs as Duel Targets (such as Hulkbuster, Hulk, Spidey, Joe Fixit, etc.)
    Maybe I didn't searched right?
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    Spider-man is written like that. In a lot of cases Users are already using the names of the champions, which is why you can’t find them
    RaToniii said:

I don't know about you all, but I can't find some champs as Duel Targets (such as Hulkbuster, Hulk, Spidey, Joe Fixit, etc.)
    Maybe I didn't searched right?

I think some of them aren't added yet