**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incoming Hijacked Transmission... What does it mean? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I'd hate for this thread to die without some sort of KABAM response outside of them just merging threads early on. What was the point of all this and the last 12 pages of speculation and theories? Was it all a big waste of time?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
    I do hate pinging mods, but the lack of response is pretty bad
  • Big_Boss_Man_e7Big_Boss_Man_e7 Posts: 12
    Chovner said:

I'd hate for this thread to die without some sort of KABAM response outside of them just merging threads early on. What was the point of all this and the last 12 pages of speculation and theories? Was it all a big waste of time?

We have learned to expect this at this point.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    In fact all this mess about PlatinumPool was just prank from Kabam !!!

:D
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Maybe July 4th deals 😐

(It won’t cost an arm and a leg because it’s units not money)
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Bueller....

🙄

• LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I was really hoping we'd get a platpool event, any updates from kabam would be great!
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Just let it die. I'm begging you guys.... Just put the thread out of its misery...
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Just let it die. I'm begging you guys.... Just put the thread out of its misery...

It would only take a single response from Kabam to do that. So why haven't they?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    Just gonna drop this pic in here that others have been showing (just don’t know when will be available to get yet)...

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Straight up disgusting cash grab bull ****
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Another Deadpool variant I won't get. Lol
  • Ch1m1changasCh1m1changas Posts: 5
    Does anyone know how to find that Platinumpool account in game?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Does anyone know how to find that Platinumpool account in game?

It seems it got removed , moments after being discussed here. Probably because it wasn't meant to be there for now
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Chovner said:

The lack of response says to me something is planned
    Put down the 40% revive and leave the thread
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★

guess this will be an ongoing gag? :D but it makes sense to include more clues this month considering the whole event is Canada themed
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Here we go again
    Get your maple syrup and poutine from deadpool, hes probably put them on his chimichangas
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I really hope this is a year long gag to anger everyone.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    And notice that it rewards “FIVE” of those Deadpool Event Crystals in this Canada month objective.

Remember the bit about being 5 Pieces.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Apparently, this is the new transmission we get after completing the new objective.

• AstronomicalAstronomical Posts: 26

Not sure if this is related but I’ll leave this right here
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    How do I get out of this thread?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    The madness continues!!!

I did the special solo thing to use up 2500 energy and I got this message after claiming my refill/5 play pool crystals

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    From the game files.