**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AOL easy path

AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
I have r5 max sig aegon, r2 6* km, r5 bwcv atm. I can also take any 3 of 6* void, 5* sym supreme, shehulk and imiw to r2 or r5 if I need to. All 5*are duped, all 6* are not. Is it enough to complete aol? Would 4k units be enough?

Comments

• JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    If you’re a decent player I would say yes. Especially if you have pots and revives saved up. Practice thing many times before going in to get the hang of longer fights.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Should be feasible with good play. With Aegon - anything is possible! ;)
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Might need a few more units but you are close. Bring SS and Claire both. Wish I had brought SS or voodoo for the VTD fight. Aegon gets 85% of the fights done on his own
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

I walked into LOL and walked away, I walked into AOL and walked away, I walked into ROL and conquered it.

Yup. When I finally walk into LOL or AOL itll be when I can knowingly walk through it lol.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Aegon, Claire,supreme,she hulk and rest in your hands.Since you will not be running suicides so Claire will be just ok.Claire will help in destroy that mephisto as well.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    I used Aegon, Supreme, Human Torch, Heimdal and Proxima - at app. 4500units. Heimdal synergy is a great safety for the collector, while Proxima (or Star-Lord) helps build your combo. I would personally do some more research on counters for Mephisto, but otherwise, you have some great champs for the easy path.