**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Seatin just had a great idea

He said in his last video, why not adding a 5 star nexus crystal (choose 1 of 10 like in the abysse) for 100% LOL ? Right now I could 100% LOL but I don't see the point the rewards are really outdated. What do you guys think of that ?

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian

That sounds good to me. I'd like it more if some decent rewards were spread out over percent completion rather than
    1st run -> reward
    Runs 2 - 6 -> nothing
    7th (final) run -> reward

The LoL fights in particular being so long and boring and not getting decent rewards throughout has kept me from finishing my last few runs and I started back when the rewards were considered great.

Thats one thing AOL tried with the chests.
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    Mike439 said:

Still not sure this would make me want to do 100%. The initial clear was worth the 2-3 hours and ~500 units spent. But after that, nah.

Agreed, but at least they need to do something. 100% LOL is worthless right now. This make me sad. LOL was considered as the most challenging content for such a long time.