**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AOL easy path

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
I have r5 max sig aegon, r2 6* km, r5 bwcv atm. I can also take any 3 of 6* void, 5* sym supreme, shehulk and imiw to r2 or r5 if I need to. All 5*are duped, all 6* are not. Is it enough to complete aol? Would 4k units be enough?

Comments

• Options
    JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    If you’re a decent player I would say yes. Especially if you have pots and revives saved up. Practice thing many times before going in to get the hang of longer fights.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Should be feasible with good play. With Aegon - anything is possible! ;)
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Might need a few more units but you are close. Bring SS and Claire both. Wish I had brought SS or voodoo for the VTD fight. Aegon gets 85% of the fights done on his own
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

I walked into LOL and walked away, I walked into AOL and walked away, I walked into ROL and conquered it.

Yup. When I finally walk into LOL or AOL itll be when I can knowingly walk through it lol.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Aegon, Claire,supreme,she hulk and rest in your hands.Since you will not be running suicides so Claire will be just ok.Claire will help in destroy that mephisto as well.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    I used Aegon, Supreme, Human Torch, Heimdal and Proxima - at app. 4500units. Heimdal synergy is a great safety for the collector, while Proxima (or Star-Lord) helps build your combo. I would personally do some more research on counters for Mephisto, but otherwise, you have some great champs for the easy path.