**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I wanted to know that why is the Kabam making barrior in act 6

I am stucked with the 5 star champion barrior in mcoc because I have the Ice man of 4 star but I can't pick him in act 6.1.5

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    It is mainly bad for synergy reasons, not being able to bring in a proper synergy team sux
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    even if you don’t have the right champs or have the right synergy, it’s pretty hard to manage the fights.. so I think, Kabam don’t wantcha to grow up earlier than other summoners unless if you’re not paying..
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Javan’s marketing
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I guess no player like the Act 6 roster gate.
    Yet if you want to know the reason why Kabam is making such barrier, I guess I can tell you my layman thoughts: slow down progression for FTP players and differentiate the FTP and PTW group, push you to grow your roster/rank up, so you need more resources and higher tempting to spent.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    xNig said:

So you spend more time developing your 5/6* roster.

I was with you till "so you spend more"
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Im planning to clear act 6 perhaps 2 years later, perhaps at that time t5cc is affordable for f2p in aq (im cavalier right now). No need to rush bro, just keep playing aq and aw and your roster will grow too.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    1) Players have evolved. We're getting really good at playing the game.
    2) wanted to delay our progression so that we don't finish everything too quickly and get bored.
    3) Prolonging game shelf-life as a result of point 2.