**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinum pool is the new highest prestige champ

KnationKnation Posts: 529 ★★★

I’m assuming these are without masteries in which case he now has the highest prestige with 11030 as 5* r5 and 14160 as a 6* r3
Thoughts?

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Nice. I like that pose better than the dab.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Not quite surfer level but that is still some doom levels of prestige
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Another silver boi with fat prestige
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Can’t find that account in game
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I can’t find it either. I can find Mojo and Mole man though.
    There’s only some champs you can find, why not all champs
    Is there a list of the ones you can find and ones you can’t
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Distrusting is what I think. If this is true under the current circumstances hopefully they have the sense to not release him
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Hopefully he will either be available to non-whales. So not some random crystal. And kinda lame for him to be highest prestige(it is without masteries I think.)
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    Can’t find in Search either. But I notice the letter i in Platinum is slightly skinnier (in pic) that a normal i is (or compared to a similar named account).
    So wonder if Kabam made it with a different special character for that letter, just to throw people off (or else they made it non-searchable after people posted it in forums here).

Or that letter just got pixilated skinnier as part of screen cap/zoom/save by original poster (was that @will-o-wisp who snapped it ?)

Compare letters in ...

• wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    I have working theory now how to get platinumpool. The forbidden crystals rewarded to the player after defeating platinumpool were called forebidden because they weren't supposed to be touched until the crystals were changed to have platinumpool on it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    This is the original screenshot

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian

This is the original screenshot

Thx, yep, still looks like the vertical letter i is not as wide an any of the other vertical portions of other letters. Something just a little off.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Guys ther Hav parry Abel so it with mastry
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Knation said:

I’m assuming these are without masteries in which case he now has the highest prestige with 11030 as 5* r5 and 14160 as a 6* r3
    Thoughts?

Those numbers are not the prestige rating of the champ, that's the champs PI (power index)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Knorr7227 said:

Knation said:

Thoughts?

Those numbers are not the prestige rating of the champ, that's the champs PI (power index)
    But there are probably no masteries, so they'd be the same, I think
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Knorr7227 said:

Knorr7227 said:

Knation said:

Thoughts?

Prestige and Power Index are two totally different things. Yes, the power index is lower or higher depending on your masteries, but prestige is the average PI of your top 5 champions without masteries.
    Each champs personal prestige is its PI without masteries as set forth in the champ spotlight.

A players prestige is the average of his top 5 champs. So back to the beginning, platinumpool is the highest PI champ which means he has the highest prestige value.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

Surfers PI in his duelbot is higher than his prestige and higher than the Plat pool one
  • SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75

Surfers PI in his duelbot is higher than his prestige and higher than the Plat pool one

That’s some nice team you got there. Omega, Corvus, ghost, warlock and namor
  • Yeah the have a mastery set up. I've been parried and dexed on
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

That’s some nice team you got there. Omega, Corvus, ghost, warlock and namor
    Thanks... didn't realize that showed up in there... not trying to flex haha
    Kpatrix said:

Knorr7227 said:

Knorr7227 said:

Knation said:

Thoughts?

Prestige and Power Index are two totally different things. Yes, the power index is lower or higher depending on your masteries, but prestige is the average PI of your top 5 champions without masteries.
    Each champs personal prestige is its PI without masteries as set forth in the champ spotlight.

A players prestige is the average of his top 5 champs. So back to the beginning, platinumpool is the highest PI champ which means he has the highest prestige value.
    No mastry infil it so ther get higer
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ok so this is not actually true if you look up SIlver surfer his PI is at 11,260 while his prestige is only 10,946 this is because the defenders have a few masteries active, I dueled a couple and they have dexerity meaning their PI is slightly inflated. He will have 10.7k prestige not 11k

Ok so this is not actually true if you look up SIlver surfer his PI is at 11,260 while his prestige is only 10,946 this is because the defenders have a few masteries active, I dueled a couple and they have dexerity meaning their PI is slightly inflated. He will have 10.7k prestige not 11k

Yes already point that out early ther Hav parry to
    OG wolverine is the only one that doesn’t go pass 4 star
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I seriously think our Red Deadpool wade Wilson will get a rework(new animation)
    and revamp.
    And he will be available as 5 star.