**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My First 5 Star!

Comments

• ChobblyChobbly Posts: 833 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Nice! I've been waiting for this champ as a 5* for months but no sign yet. My first 5* was Juggernaut so you've done really well to get her.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    that’s great! Congrats!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Congrats! She's on the top of my want list to pair with my AA.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    That's a fantastic first pull - amazing good luck!
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    That's a great first 5*! Claire destroys. My first 5* was friggin' Bishop.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Im sceptical of this being your FIRST 5* as you are level 41 and other f2p summoners have at least 3-6 5* champions near this level so either you dont sell and/or you dont do quests to get 5* shards or you are lieing but I may be overlooking this
    MaxGaming said:

Im sceptical of this being your FIRST 5* as you are level 41 and other f2p summoners have at least 3-6 5* champions near this level so either you dont sell and/or you dont do quests to get 5* shards or you are lieing but I may be overlooking this

I didn’t get mine until 42-43. If someone pushes through enough content fast, then they start getting five star shards from act 5 and master and epic things after doing the XP farm that is Act 4.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Solid. Like winning the biggest prize in the claw game
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

MaxGaming said:

I didn’t get mine until 42-43. If someone pushes through enough content fast, then they start getting five star shards from act 5 and master and epic things after doing the XP farm that is Act 4.
    I got my first 5 star at level 30ish because of greater gifting crystals
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    you are insanely lucky (at least than me).
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    MaxGaming said:

I was level 44 when I got my first 5 star, iron fist. Also, nice pull OP!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Nice pull. I’d advise using her with an AA or other debuff heavy champion. Got all bases covered at that point
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    If you take her to rank 3.I can give you a guide of doing variant 2 with her.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @King_Leo321
    I would really love a guide of that. Struggling like crazy with that variant.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    TP33 said:

Nice pull. I’d advise using her with an AA or other debuff heavy champion. Got all bases covered at that point

How is that? Looking through her synergy’s but see nothing about AA there.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    qnaqyeonn said:

Mine was a gambit🤣🤣
    Hopefully he too gets a buff
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Imagine coming to the forums to share your joy of opening your first 5 star crystal and getting a good pull, only for people to tell you that you may be lying...
    Mathgeek said:

MaxGaming said:

I got my first 5 star at level 30ish because of greater gifting crystals
    guy in my old alliance got a six star Sentinel.

he was level six.
    Snurris said:

@King_Leo321

you have any XL champs @Snurris?
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Snurris said:

@King_Leo321

Claire will take care of almost every lane.Send me you roster first.Claire is a completion cheat code of variant 2.
  • qnaqyeonnqnaqyeonn Posts: 11
    Unio77 said:

Imagine coming to the forums to share your joy of opening your first 5 star crystal and getting a good pull, only for people to tell you that you may be lying...

If they are suspicious they can just search up my name if they want proof lol. My BWCV is in my top 4 champions