**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Summoners!

We want to thank you all for your patience as we worked not only to get a Roadmap together, but also commit to the changes we want to make to the future of our Development Roadmap in order to create the best Contest of Champions possible for all of you.

Click here to read "What's Coming In The Contest: Prelude."

This Roadmap will be made public in a series of 4 blog posts. Today, we're sharing with you a prelude of what to expect. This covers very high-level topics and gives you an insight into what is coming. There won't be a lot of information here, but the individual posts covering those topics will dive deeper into each of the topics, and more.

If you feel that we've missed something, let us know in this thread. It may already be in one of the posts and not called out here, we may still have time to add it to one of these, or it may just not be on the radar at this time.

We won't have answers to any questions regarding details or particulars today, so please hold them for the individual posts that are still to come.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Exciting to see what’s coming. You have my interest for sure.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Overall happy with all the content captured in this. Excited to hear about each in the blog posts.

Really seems like you captured a lot of the feedback so want to say a big Thank You on this one.

For the first time in a while I find myself smiling with excitement reading through a post and excited for what looks to be coming down the pipe.

Hopefully it measures up but really have a renewed interest in sticking it out reading this.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Everyone is overlooking the new mode
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Wowowow that roadmap looks really good! I'm so excited!!!!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    King09712 said:

what does QOL mean?

Quality of life
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    More crystal control? I hope that means something along the lines you pick the class. Basic class crystals would be nice
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Hope magneto will find it’s Justice.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    wow i'm really really excited about the future, Well done Game team and @Kabam Miike you take a lot of heat from the community but Thank you and your team for listening and i hope these changes get implemented soon in the game.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    you're buffing magneto, but what about cyclops? Will he be made truly effective in AQ after a rework?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I guess people will for now until we get more details on it
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Not me, I always get pumped for new modes! I'm hoping the change to incursions makes it a little bit quicker to run through them. Currently 10 rooms takes around an hour to complete.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    This roadmap makes me so happy 😊
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    If all these changes are implemented successfully I will be happy camper. Thanks for listening. I don't have any complaints and look forward to further updates. Excellent job!