**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    So many good things mentioned. Waiting for the full in-depth posts because the prelude still sounds very vague
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No details really on anything so today’s road map is the road map to the next road map. That being said looks like there can be a lot of positives, really hard to asses based of of the post. It really comes down to me when these changes will be live in game vs being talked about. If some of these things are months out then.... on the bright side, reads like a lot of positives
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Excited for magneto buff but when I think about hulkbuster buff, hopeless. They still can't buff hulkbuster in 6 months!!!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

Lvernon15 said:

Knation said:

Lvernon15 said:

Everyone is overlooking the new mode

What’s the new mode?
    Also are both magnetos becoming worthy of their names
    We don’t know yet, but it seems like a big deal, and nobody is talking about it
    I can’t see any mention of it can you get a screenshot?
    It’s in the 4th category
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

Lvernon15 said:

Knation said:

Lvernon15 said:

Everyone is overlooking the new mode

What’s the new mode?
    Also are both magnetos becoming worthy of their names
    We don’t know yet, but it seems like a big deal, and nobody is talking about it
    I can’t see any mention of it can you get a screenshot?
    Its all the way down in part 4. Labeled as "New Mode"
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Will aw season 19 be delayed with aw getting a full on rework?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

oh yeah, and finally no more buff Magneto posts!

That is, for the people who read this. I’d bet there will be plenty of threads until a discrete announcement is made.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    King09712 said:

what does QOL mean?

quality of life
  • No details really on anything so today’s road map is the road map to the next road map. That being said looks like there can be a lot of positives, really hard to asses based of of the post. It really comes down to me when these changes will be live in game vs being talked about. If some of these things are months out then.... on the bright side, reads like a lot of positives

It will probably not all be done at once but some of the stuff seems soon and the duel targets we are already seeing live. But I too am looking forward to seeing the time line for this since this is a whole new change to the contest
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Could it be possible that HB Buff delay was really cause of Magento buff?