**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77
    sooooo, what are we suppose to do until the changes come out? is there a reason to even attempt act 6 or open any crystals?
  • DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31
    Looks very promising Kabam team!!! Cant wait to see the details! Well done..
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

sooooo, what are we suppose to do until the changes come out? is there a reason to even attempt act 6 or open any crystals?

Nope save yo crystals, save yo energy.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

i would wait and see to be honest also hopefully we get a time frame on when these changes will be implemented.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike is there any compensation for players who explored act6 in current state of game??
    Just curious about this as there’s a mention that attack values are going down and fights are reworked
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Sure hope this roadmap lives up to its name, if kabam's execution of this is lackluster or even downright wrong, people are going to riot for sure.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    The prelude definitely promises a lot of positive changes which has taken on board a lot of legitimate concerns raised in regards to the game.

So overall very happy with whats to come and look forward to the more in detail announcements in the coming weeks.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Hmm interesting. There are some really interesting things personally which are under the champions Part. This has peaked my interest.
  • sai90110sai90110 Posts: 7
    edited June 2020
    Wow! Great changes kabam finally. I want to add only one thing i.e 5* nexus crystals. I would love to see them more available in terms for f2p players like me, for example as you changed Abyss exploration rewards to nexus(which I consider a huge step and which I will be looking to do in the future) same way if you changed Lol exploration rewards to nexus man that would be a huge boost for many people to explore Lol. Hope you consider it :)
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio

I think you should wait until the more in depth announcement on 23rd June, which should hopefully highlight a time scale on when we can expect these changes to take place. I can't see them being implemented immediately but maybe in the coming months.

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    So who are the 2 most anticapted champions in marvel coming to the game 🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77

That's a good question, though.

Is it possible to adress this point sooner rather than later? I'm currently working on 6.2. exploration and I'm wondering whether I should rather wait.

What I'd like to know is whether the team personally would advise players in my situation to rather wait, because act 6 will be a lot more enjoyable after those changes, and/or whether in case those changes are fundamental compensation will be considered for those doing it up to the implementation of those changes.

Would be really cool if that could be adressed in particular! Thanks in advance.
    Personally I’m going to wait. Lower attack values alone is going to save tons of potions and units
    but if its possible for the rewards to be buffed like the abyss, its probably a good idea to try prior right?