**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

So who are the 2 most anticapted champions in marvel coming to the game 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I don't know but I hope its someone as obscure as Hit Monkey, maybe we'll get a new Kabam original... Sloth Boy maybe?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Hope kabam teams are looking at this comment regarding the arena improvement part with help all button. At least make sure the champions that have been used in arena are moved to the bottom so we can use the not used champions to start next round faster and more time efficient. This also would improve to simply press help all button for those used champions, but still remains at the bottom till the timer has been refreshed.

Also I see zero plans regarding the graphic improvement. Take Black desert mobile or Marvel: future fight game app and their setting have an graphic option to change from high to low quality to ensure the game is still playable in all type of devices with no lag and no overheating. Don’t you think this will help lesser the frustration and more community that is willing to play the game again regarding their economy situation not allowing them to buy a brand new phone to catch up to today RAM and other spec requirement?.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

So who are the 2 most anticapted champions in marvel coming to the game 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Leather Jacket Cyclops and Movie Cyclops

obviously
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    I’m so happy about the Magneto buff 🧲
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    Kaspy said:

2 things pain points in the game that are not specially mentioned in the roadmap are:

Masteries - There needs to be an easier way to swap your masteries and it should be free. Also, it is about time we get some new ones!

Alliance and solo events - these are outdated and need a refresh, in particular the solo crystals!

I almost forgot, it would be great to be able to filter your champions by tags!

Also, sorry to reference Transformers Forged to Fight, but in that game you have the ability to use iso in your stash to rank up bots. This game really needs the same thing. The iso inventory is so small that it can take a long time to go back and forth claiming iso from your stash to the leveling up a champ. 6* take a ton if iso so this really need addressing.

Also, 6* dupes should give more iso then a 5* dupe.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    This roadmap makes me very excited. This game actually looks like it could become the #1 mobile game. This a humongous step in the right direction
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Awesome stuff. There are lot of things am looking forward to
    Arena,New Gameplay mechanics, Magneto, Sig Stones and Crystal update.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Timeline as to when these posts will be available?
  • RDQMRDQM Posts: 19
    The future is bright. It was like Kabam went from hero to almost zero to once again a hero. And if the points in the roadmap are executed, MCOC might rightfully be the GOAT of mobile superhero games.

Well done Kabam

😎
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    edited June 2020
    No changes to arena? Milestones & rank rewards?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Looks great, I’m a little unclear though, so is Act getting a rewards buff?
  • DxstinityDxstinity Posts: 5
    edited June 2020
    @Kabam Miike Is there any mention of resource gathering improvements for resources such as Gold and Iso? As its allows players who aren't whales to be able to rank up other champions than just the 'beyond god tier' for our own enjoyment as at the moment the restriction on gold and iso is difficult to justify ranking up one of the champs who might just sit on the shelf. Not sure if this is mentioned in one of the upcoming topics and if so which one as its not on the base list? much appreciated if someone could point this out.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    There’s a lot a great stuff to be discussed in the next few weeks - I just hope it doesn’t take the teams a year or so to roll everything out. Completely understand a few delays though with the amount of development to take place
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Looks great, I’m a little unclear though, so is Act getting a rewards buff?

I was on the term of maybe like a rttl buff. But not sure on act6 as it is being nerfed.
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98

also, what about the gold and iso shortage

they are making some changes to incursion rewards, and other game modes were also mentioned for reward buffs. This may contain providing ISO and gold, but were not certain. We'll have to wait.
  • Andymof93Andymof93 Posts: 3
    Fantastic, I’m finally excited for what comes next in this game, sounds very promising. Kabam has done a great job with this.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

you had me at ... Act 6 – All the changes coming to Act 6, bye-bye attack values, hello fresh Champion fight. and this is from someone who has already defeated the Champion.

i'm excited about the overall player base not having to feel the frustration that is Act 6 and moreover that Champion fight.

I’m very excited to go in a fight the new champion. I already finished Act 6 100%, but he sounds exciting.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Some really good changes. Hopefully they will be implemented soon.

Is Kabam also looking into to aq? Map 7 has some real bad nodes like cant stop won't stop, thing mini bosses etc. They are the main reason players go for timeout method.

Moreover, inventory limit and sigil also needs to be reviewed.