**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10,576 Prestige looking for Map 6x5

UK based, however tend to work nights so slot into US timezones most nights.

Relaxed itemless war, or no war. Available on Line / Telegram / Discord

Comments

• Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    Hello. Can we chat on line? My id is Junos79
  • PhartedPharted Posts: 30
    Hi, Rebels Elite (REB_5) is running 766 to hit Top 150 in AQ. We're going to de-prioritize war moving forward due to the Flow Wars burnout, so will either run 2 BGs to give members a break or 3 BG no item wars. Let me know if interested. Line ID is Pharted. Thanks.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Are you still looking? If so, hit me up on LINE: blackflash97
    Edit: we do P4 war though. Didn't see you weren't looking for war.
  • marekr85marekr85 Posts: 11
    Hi mate,
    we are top 250 AQ ally running map6x5 all BGs with master modifiers.
    We suck at AW so we're gonna be moving to 2BGs.
    Hit me up on Line - eMaRe
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Hey!! We do Map666 and T6-7 wars ... No flow .. easy af ... We're Gold1 and great group of people ... Add me on Line if you would like to give it a shot [ xe.cutioner ]
  • EpicMrTEpicMrT Posts: 11
    Hi DoubleDelta,

I currently looking for a member to join us. We are AQ focused playing 66666 scoring +400 million and finish top 150-160. Very relaxed approach towards AW and no war off season.

If this sounds like what you’re looking for then PM on line. My id is -tutran- or Epic Mr T in game
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    No
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

A_NAZ said:

No

@A_NAZ Who are you Mr No Doom?

👀
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381
    I run a top 90 AQ, Plat4 AW alliance if you’re interested. Same line name as here