**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Roadmap HYPE

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Ok, I just woke up a few minutes ago and I saw the roadmap. I just want to say I am GENUINELY feeling reinvested within the game. Last night I was just thinking about quitting and felt very discouraged to log in and play my daily Modok quest and explore some Act 6, but after this roadmap I am feeling SO HYPED!!! Do you feel that Kabam will have an MCoC "comeback" and that they may comeback even stronger? (I know Kabam hasn't implemented anything and it's all just talk for now; but I have genuine hope that this game will become much better.) Leave your thoughts on the whole situation.

Roadmap HYPE 243 votes

Yes
75%
MegaSkater67RaganatorStefanjonesTendersquadSIlverProfessorWakandas_FinestNoodes_JP1119Jackd1989NumanTROUBL3DGNASTYCat_MurdockReeseSmith14LibralonixLvernon15SiddhantKwatraSamuel030sLightvayneAb_Samad 184 votes
No
24%
Mcord11758BigdogbobDrZolaChadhoganLewisTheLlamaKbugiiJadedzuffyTensiojdrum663Feeney234SadalSpicyslicerContestOfNoobs3ul3r_ASDF_Taiphoon_zeroHendrossJmd82MrTicTac19992008 59 votes

Comments

• ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    Yes
    Looks dope hope it lives up to it
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes
    big HYPE
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Hope it lives up to the hype and I also hope it doesn’t take a good 12-18 months to implement everything
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If they execute it how the roadmap makes it seem, it'll be amazing
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Yes this could be a turn for the good on the game. Old players who left may return and this will breathe back life into the game
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Magneto buff. Act 6 changes. 2 characters buffed a month. And so much more! I’m stocked!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes
    2 characters buffed a month is awesome!!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If it’s delivered and go live at the timeframe Kabam set, then it’s a huge win for MCOC 👍
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Yes
    Absolutely. This whole idea of making old content relevant to current times and making rework and revamp is genuinely amazing.
    User friendly ness much needed. And this looks promising.
    We already gave them enough **** for a long time.
    Now acknowledgement and understanding are must.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Lol is this the afterparty
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m definitely excited but I’m a little nervous they are biting off a bit more than they can chew...
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Yes
    looks **** dope, solving every single one of my problems with the game.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    No
    The hype will fuss out in few days after release, reason being their worthless RNG, this RNG thing got no head, tail or etc.. it acts weird coz it's designed weird. Kabam being money oriented company now, will bring in new method to grab units, money from you. Screenshot this and mark my words
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm keeping my expectations low and my hopes high. We'll see how it turns out.
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Yes
    I felt similar. I literally didn’t log in yesterday and missed out on the units from the daily log in because i just had no desire to play or even look at a screen within the app. The updates should help the burnt out feeling.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Yes
    As long as they promise to keep up with it and the time frame it should be pretty awesome
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

on June 23rd .. they have to come out of the gate swinging. they have to nail it.

it has to be pretty much perfect, yeah
  • Lunchbox78Lunchbox78 Posts: 36
    Yes
    At the moment Kabam is doing well, but who knows what the future will hold.