**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Predictions on who the two most anticipated champs are

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
the roadmap roadmap mentioned the 2 most anticipated champions are coming to MCOC.

predictions?
I’m thinking Apocalypse and Prof. X

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Galactus my dude
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I think it can be any range of these champs: Galactus, Prof. X, Apocalypse, Mystique, Thor (Stormbreaker), Thanos (Infinity), Quicksilver, or Mystique.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Mystique and Prof X. I think apocalypse will be a non playable boss type, but he’s possible too.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★

6 star witch n Thor
    Hands down

2 new champs I think. Says all champs will be 5*, so all champs as 6* may happen after that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

Mystique and Prof X. I think apocalypse will be a non playable boss type, but he’s possible too.

Mystique would also be great.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Would apocalypse be too powerful? I have exactly no experience with the comics and basically most of the marvel universe, but I thought he was a super powerful thing
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

If apocalypse isnt playable people will riot. Too soon?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Stormbreaker thor and cosmic ghost rider. Maybe. Idk
    Probably noone except me wanna see them in the game
    Buttehrs said:

Crumb3307 said:

If apocalypse isnt playable people will riot. Too soon?
    nah
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill and Valkyrie would be cool.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    One could argue any champs not in game yet is the most anticipated ones but that's assuming alot lol.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Quicksilver gang rise up??? One of the only characters prominently featured in a marvel movie not in the game

Would apocalypse be too powerful? I have exactly no experience with the comics and basically most of the marvel universe, but I thought he was a super powerful thing

he’s like Franklin Richards, as in they couldn’t put him in the game and make him as powerful as he should be
    Brou said:

the roadmap roadmap mentioned the 2 most anticipated champions are coming to MCOC.

predictions?
    I’m thinking Apocalypse and Prof. X

Out of curiosity I searched for Apocalypse in the game. The first hit showed a nameless summoner with a hidden profile picture. Could be nothing, or...?

oh?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse, Beta Ray Bill, Adam Warlock, Sandman distant 4th, Mystique even more distant 5th.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    My guess would be Mystique, Infinity Thor and Professor X,

It'll be interesting to see if it is mystique because they did post on the forums a few months back saying they weren't sure what abilities to give her and having her change into different champions was way beyond the game's capacity. Maybe they finally figured something out.
    Lvernon15 said:

An infinity war or endgame Thor
    Prof x
    Mystique
    apocalypse

I’d say they’re the 4 most requested overall from what I’ve seen here and in discord rooms, so I’d predict 2 of those

Infinity Thor would be cool, but Apocalypse and Prof X.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    apocalypse and galactus i reckon, we have had a slight tease of galactus in the anniversary vid already and know he is coming so this could properly showcase him
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Ranker's poll regarding mcoc character wishlist has Apocalypse at number 1, Emplate at number 2, Adam Warlock 3, Quicksilver 4, Galactus 5, Sandman 6, Professor X 7...