**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    This all sounds good. Looking forward to the breakdown of Section 1 next week.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Is 2 new champs per month still happen when 2 champs is rework came along ? or seperate ?
    Also, hell yes, new soundtrack, love to hear some if good
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Tipo said:

The 1 thing I really wanted is still not happening. It’s been a long..... time since we were told multi mastery build swapping was coming. What’s the deal?

Also why did you wait so long to release champions? Is it gonna happen with 6*s as well? Seems shady and gross withholding champions and not giving us any reason.

In the videos they released earlier this year, they said it was being worked on and was a challenge to implement. Which makes sense considering the complexity of it.
  • NacroblixNacroblix Posts: 8
    Yes,Yes, Yes!
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    This is wonderful I hope the changes are implemented sooner after the roadmap. it was worth the wait and kabaam did no wrong for once and it is amazing how they dealt with all the pain points at once.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Roadmap looks great, hopefully it is executed well too. As for things I didn’t see that I’d like to have seen: mastery presets (multiple mastery layouts allowed for different setups and free changes allowed too), 1*s added to low level content for anyone needing them for V4 and also units added to the uncollected/cavalier difficulty EQs.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    gsil6374 said:

A wise man once said, 'Trust but verify.' Kabam has promised great things before and failed to deliver. How ironic they are talking about changes right before the 4th of July sales. So I'll hold my wallet until I actually see them. But atleast they acknowledge changes need to come.

lol true but lets be honest every day we come on the forum and all i see is when, when, when and now that we finally get some promise its like man why before 4th of July, its like they're in a lose/ lose situation here, damn if you do damn if you don't..
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I think this roadmap to the roadmap is great, and I’m genuinely excited again for what this game has in store. The new crystals will hopefully be a blessing. I’m expecting more class-based crystals, which will help tons in trying to get that one white whale character.

As for champion buffs, I’m guessing a lot of them will be fine-tunes of abilities. I still expect a few total reworks, but others I think will just be tweaks to pre-existing buffs. Things like upping say the fury potency on the hulk, or just even upping attack value in general. And I’m excited to see if they do things like play with pre-fight abilities. Like adding one to Star-Lord where I can select his ray gun buff effect
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★

Tipo said:

The 1 thing I really wanted is still not happening. It’s been a long..... time since we were told multi mastery build swapping was coming. What’s the deal?

Also why did you wait so long to release champions? Is it gonna happen with 6*s as well? Seems shady and gross withholding champions and not giving us any reason.

In the videos they released earlier this year, they said it was being worked on and was a challenge to implement. Which makes sense considering the complexity of it.
    Ehhhh, I don't know about that. I don't know how complex it is to enable multiple mastery loadouts, but making mastery switches free is basically zero work.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Love it, people like me who used to 100% everything can’t be bothered even doing act 6 after initial run because of fights like the champion no retreat node. And how hard sinister was etc. biggest question I still have though QUALITY OF LIFE equals gold, since completing act 6 and since t5b and t2a have become much more abundant I’ve worked out we have to spend well over an hour a day in arena to keep enough gold to not have resources expire.
    After nearly five years playing the game it’s disgusting that arena has gone from what it was, a free unit gathering excercise, for f2p to gather units to do game progression, through mindless grind, to something necessary to not have resources expire. Act 6 rewards had rankup materials requiring about 9m gold, people that grind every day say they have enough, But their hundreds of thousands of Mindless arena fights is not something for new gamers to aspire to. The grind should not be compulsory, those who lead alliances and recruit and do war diversity and placement And organising aq paths like myself already spend so much time on alliance work before we get to grind every day. The game quickly becomes a chore.
  • Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77
    soooooo.its gonna be a dull time in the contest
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    5* wolverine and SW!!!

Anyway they game make this game playable as 3D or VR would be nice😋
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I hope they let us do multiple quests and challenges at same time as long as we dont use same hero in multiple quests. I just dont see myself putting everything else on hold while grinding through AoL.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    The roadmap looks really positive.

Fingers crossed it's still positive when more details are released. If it is, they've nailed it.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    This looks great I’m proud of this game for actually working to improve their game I’m optimistic and holding out hope for a juggernaut buff!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

you had me at ... Act 6 – All the changes coming to Act 6, bye-bye attack values, hello fresh Champion fight. and this is from someone who has already defeated the Champion.

i'm excited about the overall player base not having to feel the frustration that is Act 6 and moreover that Champion fight.

I’m very excited to go in a fight the new champion. I already finished Act 6 100%, but he sounds exciting.
    How does the new champion fight sound exciting considering there are no details yet as to what will be changed.
  • __Tony_Stark_42__Tony_Stark_42 Posts: 13
    I am really happy 'bout this and looking forward to these changes.We needed it for a very long time and now finally it's here.Most of the things are bit surprising like new GAME MODE , NEW GAMEPLAY, hope it will be good.
    And thanks for nerfing Act 6 attack too I had a really hard time completing it.Hope there will be some compensation for that but again thanks for these all changes
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52

you had me at ... Act 6 – All the changes coming to Act 6, bye-bye attack values, hello fresh Champion fight. and this is from someone who has already defeated the Champion.

i'm excited about the overall player base not having to feel the frustration that is Act 6 and moreover that Champion fight.

I’m very excited to go in a fight the new champion. I already finished Act 6 100%, but he sounds exciting.
    How does the new champion fight sound exciting considering there are no details yet as to what will be changed.
    That it's different lol.
  • __Tony_Stark_42__Tony_Stark_42 Posts: 13
    edited June 2020

I am PRAYING that quality of life includes mastery resets and costs going away. Kabam has been able to turn them off before. This would be a huge win for a lot of people. Hopefully this is coming

Yes indeed.Masteries are soo expensive
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    So if the announcement of act 6 changes come out on 6/23, any idea when they go live? I would love to get some paths done before next alliance war season comes out so my champs aren't locked!

Oh there's another suggestion! Not locking champs in AQ/AW for questing would be a phenomenal QOL addition!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Crystal Update – More control and brand new Crystals are coming to MCoC — wonder if these will be Nexus crystals. I’ll start hoarding shards again.

Good to see kabam adhering to the community’s wants, job well done
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Because it's new and different? Duh
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Crystal Update – More control and brand new Crystals are coming to MCoC — wonder if these will be Nexus crystals. I’ll start hoarding shards again.

Good to see kabam adhering to the community’s wants, job well done

As soon as I read that they're adding in the four stars that haven't been added into the five star pool yet, I decided to start hoarding shards and sig stones. Five star sig200 Scarlet Witch, here I come.