**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Signing in and out of forums

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
This is still happening to me and I am wondering if anyone else is also experiencing this still. It's been going on for a couple weeks now.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    The problem from a while back (couple months ago ?) that was widespread and happening every day, had been fixed.

You will still need to occasionally login to Forum again every couple (?) months, probably due to persistent browser cookie for forum might expire periodically.

But if you’re always having to login to Forum, then probably because you’re clearing Cookies (or settings are turned on for auto-clearing them), or running in Private browser mode (cookies not kept).
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

The problem from a while back (couple months ago ?) that was widespread and happening every day, had been fixed.

You will still need to occasionally login to Forum again every couple (?) months, probably due to persistent browser cookie for forum might expire periodically.

But if you’re always having to login to Forum, then probably because you’re clearing Cookies (or settings are turned on for auto-clearing them), or running in Private browser mode (cookies not kept).

No I'm signed in I click on a thread and I'm signed out and then I go to a different thread and I am signed in again.
  • Would you be able to clear your cache and remove any cookies from your browser and let us know if the issue persists?