**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AoL easy path - advice

So I’m looking at doing my first pass of AoL.

I’ve just got my unitman to sig 5500 (my joints will never be the same again).

In terms of team composition I’ve still got a couple of debates.

I don’t have Aegon so Colossus was going to be my main damage dealer with OR synergy and CG was going to be my counter for the Collector but I just pulled NF who knocks OR out of the picture.

Would Replacing CG with CMM be viable or stick to my guns?

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Doom? Instead of sym....
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    From everything I’ve read/people’s advice on here, SS is better for the easy path
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

From everything I’ve read/people’s advice on here, SS is better for the easy path

As someone who used sym he’s definitely the better option. Colossus won’t be doing a great deal without omega honestly so he needs replacing. You want corvus for collector really so he isn’t very replaceable, cmm for colossus is an option, but I’m not sure how she would do
    Lvernon15 said:

Mauled said:

As someone who used sym he’s definitely the better option. Colossus won’t be doing a great deal without omega honestly so he needs replacing. You want corvus for collector really so he isn’t very replaceable, cmm for colossus is an option, but I’m not sure how she would do
    Sparkles Vs Ghost? Quite a few mutants floating around for class bonus and she’s easy mode for Cyclops specials (don’t ask - my fingers just don’t like him for some reason).

CMM indestructible could be quite nice for Collector but when he starts to shrug debuffs idk I’d her damage would hold up
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Lvernon15 said:

Mauled said:

Sparkles Vs Ghost? Quite a few mutants floating around for class bonus and she’s easy mode for Cyclops specials (don’t ask - my fingers just don’t like him for some reason).

CMM indestructible could be quite nice for Collector but when he starts to shrug debuffs idk I’d her damage would hold up
    Cyclops has some sort of miss counter. She’s an option for sure, but she’s going to be a fair bit harder to play without synergies also
    Lvernon15 said:

Mauled said:

Lvernon15 said:

Mauled said:

Cyclops has some sort of miss counter. She’s an option for sure, but she’s going to be a fair bit harder to play without synergies also
    Sadly I have no Wasp so I’m used to Ghost without synergies. CapIW could be decent perhaps. Too many decisions!

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Oh really?, why's that?, genuine question.

I thought it was doom over every other mystic.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you are going to use Colossus, ditch Fury for Omega. I didn't really use Fury for my initial clear and other than the Ant-Man synergy, he was a wasted slot for me. The thing is, I used Aegon for IW and that's who most people say Fury is great for so I don't know if Colossus will work against IW.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Colossus can easily solo half of the fights.The only fight you should worry about is first thing fight.Cause you don't have nay good option for thing.Omega red seems like an only thing option.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Intrigued to see how you get on using Colossus. Can you infinite parry in AOL? He's a fantastic idea for the hit counter limitation on his heavy and sp2.
    I’m torn between Cap and Colossus as #5.

There is no limber so you can parry-heavy all day @Moosetiptronic

Playing about I’ve been able to do about 500k damage on Thing using NF - that includes losing about 30 hits or so to get down to the real Slim Shady. So probably another ~70k depending on crits. That’s doing a MM combo with him unblockable - no rock stacks to worry about at all either.

Using Cap I would get somewhere around the 500k but I flapped it and didn’t want to waste a refill to go back in. (Heavy attacks)

Colossus with no synergy hits like a child on Thing, with OR and timing around the protection he could probably get close to 750k down but I’d be sacrificing NF and everything I’ve heard is that IW is a massive pain, though I could use Torch for that.

As it stands my current plan is:

Thing - NF
    OR - Cap (CG finish)
    Quake - NF
    Medusa - Sym
    Mephisto - HT
    CMM - Sym
    Ghost - Cap
    IMIW - Cap/CG (3 charge)
    Joe Fixit - HT
    Mordo - HT
    VtD - Sym
    Howard - Cap
    Hyperion - Sym
    Champion - Sym
    Cyclops - HT/Cap
    Loki - HT
    Aegon - Sym
    IW - NF
    Cull - Sym
    Collector - Corvus

Fights:
    Human Torch - 4-5
    Nick Fury - 3
    Symbiote Supreme - 7
    CapIW- 5
    Corvus Glaive - 1 (Collector).
    Unitman - All of them

I’m waiting for mystic cores to appear in loyalty store to get 4/5 MD, I currently only have 3/5 and I’m beating up poor WS and CM until they appear.

I’ll put my masteries in a bit later when I settle on what I want to do - I don’t want to run suicides until the Collector.