**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Now if only they had an option for us to sell more ISO-8 each time.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    This looks great so far. I'm on board with @Seatin in his optimism in the contest finally changing for the better. The "new mode" and the sig stones getting an update are sounding good right now. I know this prelude doesn't have all of the planned updates, but as I know a lot of us have expressed a desire to see resources be able to be acquired more easily in order to rank up our 5 and 6 star champions. I really still hold out hope that this is going to be part of this "roadmap". Lets see how this unfolds.
  • vikasjoshi9617vikasjoshi9617 Posts: 49
    Need graphics setting to tune to lower end devices to keep running game smooth
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★

Need graphics setting to tune to lower end devices to keep running game smooth

Also to bump up the graphics when they're downgraded for no reason.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

manan_44 said:

I want to thank Kabam for making MCOC the best game I have ever played.

Lol slow down there cowboy, the exact changes haven't even been announced, much less implemented. I'm now hopeful about the game's future, but can we please not yet act like the game is fixed?
    As long as we can stop acting like it's dying.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Does reduced attack values apply to incursions?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The preclude looks attractive and addressed many of players’ common concerns. Thank you Kabam.

Whilst I’m quite interested in the following commitment:
    Buff Roadmap – We’re working our way to buffing at least 2 Champions a month, find out who and when!

Even Hulkbuster your team took almost 8 months now for the buffs, how can you buff “at least 2” a month? This aggressive commitment is definitely good if your team can work out but I’m worried that those buffs would turn out to be minor fix, turn out to be bigger disappointment. Just hope more clarity on the context of that buffing work. Thanks.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Sounds like one of the event quests coming up will be professor X and apocalypse coming along with the magneto buff in the same month. Maybe they are the 2 spoke about
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike another QOL but nothing major, you have 'help all' coming in soon, could the devs possibly look at an auto request help for arena? When grinding heavily I find that occasionally it'll refresh the help request and ask me to click request help on about 200 champs. Even clicking help 3 times on a samsung which doesn't like to acknowledge the click for help immediately, or it can get a little annoying at times.

In the grand scheme of things, its not a massive thing and could wait if it means other stuff can come first, but just a little QOL for arena.

I’m more scared how that help all wil impacts the game sever. In the pass ther had it when it was released first it crashes ther sever so much
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Cautiously optimistic but prepared for disappointment.

At the very least, it's good to see Kabam take feedback on board.
  • Nixxxo89Nixxxo89 Posts: 8
    I hope that they will add Scarlet Witch and Wolverine to the next featured 5* crystal
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Being a fresh office in my alliance, I am excited about the QoL changes that will be implemented. I am hoping for an activity monitor tool. A simple one (who participated and how much contributed into what) will be more than sufficient.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Let's be honest. Seatin expressed what a number of people felt. The changes are not because of Seatin, or even remotely about him. He communicated things on a platform where many people assemble. I've made this point numerous times, and it's never been a dig on him or because of any personal feelings on him. People miss the fact that many voices are what is heard. Not one voice with many followers. If it was a matter of people just rallying because they care whether Seatin retires or not, I have every confidence that the team would appreciate that, but not necessarily enact change just for the sake of keeping him. Things are changing because the game team saw validity in the issues that many people brought up. It's not about him, or any one person. Anytime he has made a video that triggered people, change came because numbers rallied to the Forum, not from his power. I don't say this to downsize or invalidate him in any way. I just think people give way too much credit for the catalyst and not enough for the chemical reaction, so-to-speak.

Saying it was because of him is wrong. But so is saying Kabam would have done this anyway. The QOL changes? Sure. They would have trickled into the game overtime. Act 6 rework? I am not so sure. People complained a lot about act 6 earlier too and all we got was "git good". The reason people grouped together was if a person who has completed every content in the game and gets every new Champs as soon as they are released thinks this content is bad, Imagine a normal spender let alone FTP. So, saying he had no or very little impact gives too little credit to the catalyst and too much credit to the reaction. Even @DNA3000 went and analyzed act 6 after that reaction. Would he have done that if that video did not come? We don't know. But it was a reason. Seatin was not the reason kabam acted. But he was a reason. They took him back in CCP. That should tell you something. If they don't care about his opinion, there was no reason to add him after they removed him due to TOS violation.
    Not once did I ever say "Git gud.", and I'm damn sure Kabam didn't. You missed the point of what I was saying entirely. This isn't about Seatin at all. He's one person. Would they have heard us had he said nothing? Absolutely, with the same reaction people had. I wasn't aware that they took him back. In any case, that's great. Still not about him. The game is compromised of many, many Players. They value their CCP partners. That doesn't mean they value any one person's feedback more than any others.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Ok I'm super Hyped about what's to come... now my question to kabam and community is will there be an act 6 revamp aside from attack and health pools? should i Continue to push through and work on act 6 or should I hold off and wait to see what's to come and save some resources? Plz let us know Kabam.. I dont want to continue to do act 6 and then say to myself "I Should've Waited" lol
  • felini8686felini8686 Posts: 8
    So about the road map...one question. They announced they will try to BUFF two champs a month. Will the champs that are currently in the content also get buffed because of that change ? Like will any Magneto which is in act 2 will get the same changes our pulls of him will get ?
    With so many champions changed will that not completely redisgn the game?
    My doubt comes from a fact that when they buffed the colossus and oml the changes happen also to those champs in the content, or am I wrong?