**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mojo

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
I just pulled 5* mojo, and never really played or studied him much. Is he good? I also hear he’s a good defender, but is he unawakened?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s fine for defense unawakened but he’s really only gets good damage on offense when duped.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

He’s fine for defense unawakened but he’s really only gets good damage on offense when duped.

If I awakened him, is he worth rank 5? And maybe like aw boss?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

If I awakened him, is he worth rank 5? And maybe like aw boss?
    yes
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    how many sig stones to make him worth anything? I have one that I can awaken but not sure if just a dupe makes him good enough or you need a dupe and xx amount of sig stones?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    If you watch YouTube videos on Mojo, it is better if he is awaken and at higher signature level.. higher the better, increase attack rating helps with the degen damage.. complete the prompts for more followers (activate anti-lide field), reach 5million subscribers by defeating opponents.. he has one of the best degen in the game..
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

I just pulled 5* mojo, and never really played or studied him much. Is he good? I also hear he’s a good defender, but is he unawakened?

side note, he's a good defender only on Flow. :# he's fluff if placed in any other tactic. but 99% of wars are Flow so nevermind LOL

he's a sturdy right champ. very good roster addition.

side note, he's a good defender only on Flow. :# he's fluff if placed in any other tactic. but 99% of wars are Flow so nevermind LOL

So not boss material? We’re only in tier 10 aw

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

we fought in 12 wars this past season and 11 times we faced Mojo as the boss. that answer your question? LOL yes he's boss material if used with Flow.

we fought in 12 wars this past season and 11 times we faced Mojo as the boss. that answer your question? LOL yes he's boss material if used with Flow.
    It’s either I’m dumb or... I’m dumb, but what’s Flow?
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    He’s AMAZING. his regen is passive so won’t be nullified and his degen is passive so won’t be shrugged off. He’s REALLY fun to play. I took mine to 5/65 at sig 10 and I LOVE him. I put Sig stones in him when I can but once awakened all his glory is able to shine bc you get to build persistent charges thru the fight
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He's absolutely horrible as a boss once you get high enough to have Flow but until then there's lot's of better option for a boss. He's an odd champ regarding his sig. Higher is definitely better but gains a lot by just getting awakened. Mine was at sig 30ish getting lot's of kills but would have probably gotten more with higher sig. He's also a champ that's good on both defense and offense. If duped once you build up a few charges he ramps up great, fights end fast.