**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend run

What do u think guys ? It is enough 3:18 min for legend title ?

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Sorry to tell you but nope. Need to cut about 20 minutes off time.
  • Peacemaker4115Peacemaker4115 Posts: 12
    No buddy. Need to do that in about 3 hrs. Better under 3 hours.
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    I wouldn’t count yourself out yet. Hit monkey with safeguard will take more time for the usual corvus/ghost runs and then there’s also the post quest completion where you have to sit and watch the rewards show up. That alone adds 5+ min to everyone’s run. 3:18 is a stretch but this month seems like everyone will take longer then usual
  • kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    just did my run and manage to get 2 hrs 58 min.
    was worried might not get sub 3 hrs due to the power shield, matador and safeguard node.
    good luck to everyone
  • DopetokerDopetoker Posts: 12

just did my run and manage to get 2 hrs 58 min.
    was worried might not get sub 3 hrs due to the power shield, matador and safeguard node.
    good luck to everyone

Who did you use for Hitmonkey?
  • AlexFey95AlexFey95 Posts: 10
    I did it in 2h52m, brought the mutant team for crits, Corvus and nick fury for hitmonkey

• FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I did 3 hours 3 minutes, not sure if that’s good enough but you never know 🙂
  • RayhanaprilleoRayhanaprilleo Posts: 51
    edited June 2020

This my time twice I try for legend run previously didn’t get it . But goodluck to you

• When will receive mail for legend title winners list

When will receive mail for legend title winners list

Not sure, I think it would be at the beginning of July

This my time twice I try for legend run previously didn’t get it . But goodluck to you

Hopefully with a little luck we will get it this time, this event quest was a bit harder then past ones with certain nodes, maybe that will be took into consideration I hope. Best of luck to everyone that did this month legends run, wish you all the best of luck 😎

When will receive mail for legend title winners list

3july usually
  • Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
    What are the odds on Kabam actually doing something about mercs doing legend runs on people’s accounts?
    I’m curious why would a person who already have legend tag still dojng legend run ??????