**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which awakening class gem will RNG gives?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
At the next reset, I will be able to purchase from M.O.D.O.K.'s store a 5-Star class awakening gem.

So, which one will the RNG spins out?

Which awakening class gem will RNG gives? 48 votes

Mystic - no champs to use on
41%
Mcord11758AjavedMohit_7tntslTheHoodedDormammuAdvLegendboy2411Jridenhour_3Rodomontade_BoiLunchbox78GraydroxEsket1t_420DeaconGizEinfachSoGinjabredMonstaIcy000TP33lowlevelplayerThanks_D19 20 votes
Cosmic - Medusa
4%
QacobMidnite93 2 votes
Tech - Star-Lord?
6%
Anonymous346TiborginaThicco_Mode 3 votes
Mutant - Namor or Colossus
18%
CoatHang3rThatGuyYouSaw235LmaoZombieZeddX_Factor_AgentBawa69Lucifer1810Black_SwanRobbo9 9 votes
Skill - no champs to use on
25%
Barath121Kade717510or_StrongDnegrin6969MasterpuffSpideyFunkoMephistoBlizzard28RonSwansonMathgeekSayWhatLioz178 12 votes
Science - She-Hulk?
4%
ReferenceKRANꓘ 2 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    or science
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I hope you get one you can use, although a skill one is valuable to have anyway for when you pull aegon or fury (assuming you dont already have them duped).
    I've got cosmic and mystic in my inventory and got use for any other class so fingers crossed
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Science - She-Hulk?
    That’s the class I got from modok store.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Mystic - no champs to use on
    It will do mystic because you don’t have anyone to use it on and there are not many mystics with a really good awakened ability
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    And RNG gave me this.

Any suggestion?
    I have 35 sig stones.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Tech - Star-Lord?

And RNG gave me this.

Any suggestion?
    I have 35 sig stones.

I would go with colossus. Absolute beast
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Colossus, and I always get science and mystic. Have 4 of each.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    It gave me skill, and I already had 3 five star skill AG. What are the chances? I would have taken anything else. However, have a generic and 2 mutant ones.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    One of the possible six ... ?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Mutant - Namor or Colossus

And RNG gave me this.

Any suggestion?
    I have 35 sig stones.

Colossus is the better choice for now, Namor's Sig really shows when its a higher level