**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Magneto do you want Kabam buff ???

Magneto (original) or Magneto (Marvel Now) or both ????

Which Magneto do you want Kabam buff ??? 238 votes

Red Magneto (original)
36%
SnakeEyes69MagicBentonWorld EaterTaxZENFrostybenshbTendersquadTensioquando213TerraHenrytfu_41ReeseSmith14MityAntWaynedavyJohnyzeroSiddhantKwatraAnonymous346NOOOOOOOOPEEEEERCunha 87 votes
White Magneto (Marvel Now)
3%
SatsuiNoHadouJetenyoHammerbro_64RookiieRamadaAmbjonyPhillip14233Mercury79 8 votes
Both
60%
GroundedWisdomKpatrixJh_DezMr_PlatypusTimone147RaganatorSaiyanSubroczuffySIlverProfessorChovnerAjisdopeNumanMagrailothosRabiulhasan765Vivek_786Sportsfan365SpicyslicerJim0172Libralonix 143 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Both
    since they’re basically the same character, both
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Both
    If they did buff them, would they have identical abilities? That would kinda be boring. Would they just count them as two champs and do both in one month?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Both
    Actually, I'd like to see something unique. Of all the buff requests, this one has been the one I've wanted, to give them some distinguishing qualities between the two.
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Red Magneto (original)
    Original Magneto or both
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Red Magneto (original)
    👍
    Knation said:

I think it’d be cool if they both had the same abilities with each one having one different ability but had a synergy that gave the other one said ability

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Both
    I think it'd be cool if we could just delete one of them from the game since duplicate champs are redundant. If we can't delete one then buff both. Shouldn't take much as they are literally the exact same champ.
  • mOonligHtSonata7mOonligHtSonata7 Posts: 24
    Red Magneto (original)
    Are Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel and CM Movie same champ ???
    Werewrym said:

I think it'd be cool if we could just delete one of them from the game since duplicate champs are redundant. If we can't delete one then buff both. Shouldn't take much as they are literally the exact same champ.

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Both

Are Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel and CM Movie same champ ???

Werewrym said:

Cap Marvel and Ms. Marvel are the same, not CM Movie though
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto (original)
    I only have a duped OG Magneto so I'm a bit biased.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Both
    It would be cool to buff both and keep both with different signature abilities but make sure one isn't better than the other. That gives everyone double the chance to get magnetos and not be bummed. Make him the kind of champ where the sig ability doesn't do too much and he good unduped like Doom. If just one then Red OG because I have a 6* waiting to be used for something.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

Is there any difference except for sig ability?

Lots actually. Mags has 40% permanent AAR for metal and his safeguard is weaker but lasts the whole fight. MMN has 60% periodical AAR for metal and his safeguard is much stronger but only triggers “at low health”

Last but certainly not least, one rocks a Romanesque toga with a sick spartan helm, whereas the other has a strange red and purple style and weird horns.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Both

Mayis said:

Lots actually. Mags has 40% permanent AAR for metal and his safeguard is weaker but lasts the whole fight. MMN has 60% periodical AAR for metal and his safeguard is much stronger but only triggers “at low health”

Last but certainly not least, one rocks a Romanesque toga with a sick spartan helm, whereas the other has a strange red and purple style and weird horns.
    the spartan helmet lacks the flair.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Mayis said:

I think White Magneto has higher attack for some reason also.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Both
    Has to be Red Mags at least but yeah both.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Both
    Delete.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I hope to pull as 5-Star whichever version is buffed.
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    Both
    Both are ****.
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    Both
    both are ****
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Mayis said:

I think White Magneto has higher attack for some reason also.
    He does indeed.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Both
    They could keep both signature abilities a bit different like they are now, but give them both a good buff. Then give cyclops some love too.