**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th Deals--What I Want to See

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I'll keep it short, I want to see t5cc selectors rather than crystals. I don't mean a full t5cc selector, but like a % selector like the one we got from Act 6 Completion. If I drop an Odin on just 25% of a t5cc, I feel like I deserve to at least choose the class it is.

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    From what I found on the internet
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    odogg9941 said:

From what I found on the internet

I saw that too, that's why I mentioned wanting a selector instead of a crystal. I was avoiding posting that picture since Kabam deleted the other thread that had it.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Are those deals only for money or are there some for units as well?
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Should be around that level though considering the state of the game and the amount of money they are asking us to spend. Remember this is a MOBILE VIDEO GAME
    But yes it absolutely should be a selector. There is only one place in the game to get a selector so if we’re spending our money we should have a choice of what we receive
    JessieS said:

There are some for units too. They're usually really good too. Depending on what they are, I might use the units from the offers to get the unit deals rather than going for 100% Abyss. If I get more rewards for buying the unit based deals than I would from Abyss, than I will, if not, I'll go for Abyss.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Random = 0 to 1 ODIN
    Selector = 3 Odin

Easy choice Kabam.
    Ebony_Naw said:

JessieS said:

There are some for units too. They're usually really good too. Depending on what they are, I might use the units from the offers to get the unit deals rather than going for 100% Abyss. If I get more rewards for buying the unit based deals than I would from Abyss, than I will, if not, I'll go for Abyss.
    There is no chance the unit deals will be able to match up to the abyss rewards (nor should they imo). Even if this leak is true, you get a t5cc OR a 6* class AG. Abyss gives you both after your first run.
    I already did my initial run. If the leak is accurate, you can get a lot more six star shards and I really need to build up my six star roster. But I'll have to wait and see. I doubt I'll choose the unit packs over the Abyss as it is, but it's not something I am opposed to. That six star nexus from Abyss though is so tempting.
    I’ve seen some really bad 6* nexus crystals.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    Actually hoping for non T5CC options. That stuff is of zero use for me for the foreseeable future. Probably in the minority though...
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Personally I'll be passing on 4th of july deals. Saving for cyber monday
    odogg9941 said:

I’ve seen some really bad 6* nexus crystals.

Me too. My own Nexus from Act 6 exploration was hands down the best one I have seen, though, it was either getting a new Agent Venom, awakening my Sym Supreme, or putting another 20 levels on my Ghost. The Abyss nexus is class based though and you get to pick from 10 options, so you are really likely to get at least one really solid champ in it. Personally, I either going to go for Skill or Science, though I am tempted to go for Mystic for Doom or Claire--I haven't decided yet.