**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss 100% Advice

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
So I just pulled five star Human Torch yesterday, which means I have everyone I need to go for Abyss 100%. I could use any advice anyone has to give about any of the fights. I'm also trying to decide who will be better to bring in: Doom, Claire, or Sym Supreme (all awakened and at r5 or r2). Also, is IMIW worth ranking up if I am also bringing in Steathy? I've seen that he's able to solo some fights. I won't be bringing in Fury because I didn't find him helpful during my initial clear. Thanks!

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    My advice would be to search youtube. There are not only tons of fights, but quite a few strategy/breakdown/suggestion videos about Abyss from guys like Lagacy, KT1, etc. You can find answers to pretty much all your questions on youtube, just spend a little time doing the research and you'll save yourself some units.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No idea what paths you have left to even start to give you an idea who would work
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

No idea what paths you have left to even start to give you an idea who would work

I have all paths aside from the easy path left.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    Units
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Well, you might want to list the paths you plan on doing in the order you plan on doing them. From there, guys will be able to tell you which champs to bring for certain fights/nodes.

As a starting point, here's a spreadsheet provided by Lagacy that I found helpful for my runs. It's dated in terms of freshness so there might be new characters that could be great for certain paths (ie. Red Guardian, Sorcerer Supreme, New Black Widow, and Hit-Monkey). Hope this helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10EDpgAft7O2GUmsvHfpgnNg-b-SEUYGahXZPO-ARylU/edit#gid=0
    Kennado said:

Well, you might want to list the paths you plan on doing in the order you plan on doing them. From there, guys will be able to tell you which champs to bring for certain fights/nodes.

As a starting point, here's a spreadsheet provided by Lagacy that I found helpful for my runs. It's dated in terms of freshness so there might be new characters that could be great for certain paths (ie. Red Guardian, Sorcerer Supreme, New Black Widow, and Hit-Monkey). Hope this helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10EDpgAft7O2GUmsvHfpgnNg-b-SEUYGahXZPO-ARylU/edit#gid=0

Wow, that's incredibly helpful, thanks!
    I'm planning on doing the paths in order. Here are my teams:
    Path 2: Aegon, Mystic (either Doom/Claire/Sym), Torch, Stealthy, Free Slot (Either Fury or IMIW)
    Path 3: Aegon, Mystic, Torch, Stealthy, Colossus
    Path 4: Aegon, Mystic, Stealthy, Torch, Corvus
    Path 5: Aegon, Mystic, Torch, Corvus, Fury or Synergy partner.
    Any feedback?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Path 2: Aegon, Mystic (either Doom/Claire/Sym), Torch, Stealthy, Free Slot (Either Fury or IMIW)
    Any feedback?

Path 2 you want Fury. Also Doom for Korg.

Path 3 Doom for Mystic.

Any feedback?

Path 2 you want Fury. Also Doom for Korg.

Path 3 Doom for Mystic.
    Perfect, thanks!
    qartweli said:

Any feedback?

path 2 instead fury stealth spider saves u a ton against cage. u need fury only for gg and even aegon can deal with him
    path 3 colossus has a hard time against havok dealing damage. crit chance are near 0
    path4 mystic has to be doom otherwise korg will destroy u

Colossus is my only r5 Havok counter other than my r5 Havok or 6r2 Havok. Would either of those be helpful instead?
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Symbiote supreme is better for path 1.And for rest of paths Claire and Doom will handle.
    And keep one thing in mind.For Korg don't rely on doom, Korg will consume alot of your units.For Korg better options are omega red and Claire.

And keep one thing in mind.For Korg don't rely on doom, Korg will consume alot of your units.For Korg better options are omega red and Claire.

Don't have Omega, unfortunately. How does Claire work against Korg? Wouldn't he just shrug off her parries?

Don't have Omega, unfortunately. How does Claire work against Korg? Wouldn't he just shrug off her parries?
    All about your skills.I took him down with 3 revives with claire.
  • And keep one thing in mind.For Korg don't rely on doom, Korg will consume alot of your units.For Korg better options are omega red and Claire.

Doom works. I used doom and 5 revives. Just throw L2 when rock shield is down.

All about your skills.I took him down with 3 revives with claire.
    Okay, thanks. I play a lot of Claire, so I'm pretty good with her. Top tier champ for sure.

I'll probably end up using Doom then.
  • And keep one thing in mind.For Korg don't rely on doom, Korg will consume alot of your units.For Korg better options are omega red and Claire.

he is a good option. I used doom vs redskull and it wasnt that bad either. Easy but long fight.

he is a good option. I used doom vs redskull and it wasnt that bad either. Easy but long fight.
    Good to know, Red Skull is one of the few fights I'm worried about.

If you have a max sig doom, very easy. bitchslap to the corner till both have L3, throw it and cycle specials to keep him above two bars. Hold block as much as you can.

If you have a max sig doom, very easy. bitchslap to the corner till both have L3, throw it and cycle specials to keep him above two bars. Hold block as much as you can.
    Sounds good!
    Haji_Saab said:

Havok works perfectly fine against Havok. I used my 5/65

I'll bring in my six star one then, he'll do more damage than my Colossus. I gotta learn to reparry though so I can place the Feedback on him.
  • Haji_Saab said:

I'll bring in my six star one then, he'll do more damage than my Colossus. I gotta learn to reparry though so I can place the Feedback on him.
    I used g99. I will never do that again.

Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

Is she not a good option?
  • Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

Is she not a good option?
    I wouldnt say so. She is fine, but her first 100 hits are worthless.she start doing superb damage toward the end of the fight, and every blocked hit takes off precious damage you could be doing. I hit the cap everytime and took close to 15% or a little over. Was mind numbing.