**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tired of High tier Ally- Looking for relaxed Ally

Been in a P3 ally and was tired of all high pressure AW/AQ. So, looking for a relaxing, laid back ally. Would be glad if no Line needed.

My prestige is 10k+

Let me know if interested.

Comments

• Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    We run a map 6x5 and relax wars. Find me in the game. Junos79
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey, We may be what you are looking for...give me a holler if so.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and sometime run theme tanks in the off season. Last season we were G2. This season we shook out in G3. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season.

AQ: 544, 544, 544, 444, 444 for 130-140+ mil weekly.

500-750k SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood, no donations.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • Matthew2387Matthew2387 Posts: 16
    Run map 6 ante are golf 1 if you want to join
  • JosephAshJosephAsh Posts: 177
    Relaxed and Chill ally - 1 spot open
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    The Controlled Collective. We are a group of 3 alliances, CC CCII and CCIII, experienced to beginners, diffenent alliance for different levels of play. AQ focused, voluntary AW. As openings appear you can move up as you grow, or move down if wishing to take a break and destress. Line is required.
    CC and CCII are currently full. CCIII is looking for members. CCIII members will have the option of moving up as openings appear. Line is required. Contact Skidz9 or Landon5216 for CCIII inquiries.
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Bronze 1 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Bahubali said:

Been in a P3 ally and was tired of all high pressure AW/AQ. So, looking for a relaxing, laid back ally. Would be glad if no Line needed.

My prestige is 10k+

No line, silv 2, 3x map4, please be active, if youre coming from a high pressure we should be considered just active in comparison. In game _Reef alliance(Kaymo) 62moons
  • Relaxed active alliance looking for players for Aq and AW use line but not required. Look for lilmarie77 I’m game if interested of Viben
  • CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    I just posted that we are recruiting.

Check us out.

[AWSHT] Eldritch Reapers

Leader name: CaptBirdseye

Thanks
  • CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    Here’s our post.

Hi all,

We have an alliance that is looking to grow and bring more experienced players into our group.

At present we don’t do AW and concentrate only on AQ. Glory rewards are our main focus so we can use it to grow our champions.

We have array of player ratings but we are now looking for players willing to use top champions in AQ and have a over 200k player rating.

We currently are running Maps 4 & 3

We are pretty laid back and use discord chat but we don’t enforce it, in game chat is fine as long as you speak English and communicate .

We are a mixed bunch of Europeans, Americans & Canadians.

Our Alliance is: [AWSHT] Eldritch Reapers

Leader name: CaptBirdseye

Add friend request me or apply to alliance.

Thanks.

• Hello bhai agar hamari allnce me ana ho you’re welcome add me on line - amandhindsa0008
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    What’s up! Can land you in a family of alliances. Can be pretty quiet on line as long as there’s no issues. Hit me up there to chat. kaycg1
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    You might consider it too laid back but we are "semiretired"...AQ 4/4/5...AW 1 BG voluntary, as high as gold 1, as low as silver 2, depends on if anyone wants to do AW regularly. We have prestige over 10k.
  • Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    A buddy of mine is looking for members war is optional, and the run maps 554×5. 7.5k aq prestige so it's pretty chill, line is required if that's okay. If your still interested/looking hit me up and I can get yall in touch.

Line:reign668
  • Bahubali, we’re still trying to build a roster and require LINE, but check us out.
    [OG’s!] THE RETIRED KINGS
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    We play Map 4 with 120Mil+, AW Tier 5 which is optional. Cool alliance. Alliance: GIGAE
  • ShronmsShronms Posts: 3
    Bahubali said:

My prestige is 10k+

We were same, plat 4 tier 3 ally and got tired of stressfull AW. So, decided to make aw optional and run map 4. Let me know if interested.

We do use Line though. Very chilled and relaxed vet alliance. Alliance name is Fortress X.