**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Season 19: Updates to Path Identities and New Nodes! [ June 30]

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

so much to read through but eb and flow intercept reads awful. I guess its made for ghost to fight but I can see that node being a pain

I think you missunderstand that node.
    Ghost should be worse on that node.
    She will gain a passive precision so she cant phase anymore.

I hope thats not how it works but I fear it will.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Am I the only one that would have liked the nodes to come as a surprise in the first war?

Seeing them has left me disappointed and not really interested in the rest of the announcements.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,037 ★★★★★
    it will all come down to what they do with tactics. if they simply run Flow at us again then just screw it. i REALLY hope the answer is not to just add more tactics and give Flow to attackers because that will do nothing. it will STILL be Flow Wars. and i'm honestly just really not excited about another season of control defenders.

just get rid of Flow.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'll preface my reaction by saying that I am nowhere near endgame and am not in high tier alliance war.

I think I like the idea of some of the nodes where you are rewarded for doing something. I am not saying these nodes are fair/balanced and am purely commenting on it. I think I can see the "new direction" of rewarding players for doing something instead of punishing. However, many of these nodes still seem like a pain. The hidden nodes also seem super annoying and I could see that being difficult, but what do I know? Some of the changes have me hopeful, while others, not so much
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Will defender diversity still gonna count in a war result?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Lmao they did such a great job with yesterday’s announcement and now this fiasco. They just want us using up as many items as possible?

I hope the rewards really reflect these changes Cuz the challenger and expert map are definitely a s**t show. Didn’t they say we shouldn’t be relying on 2-3 champions to clear certain areas? The swapping of incinerate and posion only a few champs come to mind with this lol. Having to intercept to deal damage is cool and all but all these champs with auto block.

Aye kabam aye.

Its going to be Nova, Rhino and Thor ragnarok there. I have not played in that tier for some time, so more don't come to mind. Nick fury is the usual counter. Lets see, we will know better after we play the maps for 2 weeks
    Yup, he is the counter. Killmonger is a good one too. You can use she hulk stealth and Gwen too. Still crazy annoying.

As you said we will see.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Icejr said:

Sorry I am Not interested anymore Alliance war,
    Just left ally and i am fine without alliance war.
    It no More fun to me.
    Its takes My whole day to finish 100% That i do not have anymore.

Note : I am not new Player in mcoc , its 5 years I am with Mcoc and played with Various Master Bracket Alliances.

Demon , Zdoom , EXDO Etc ...

Sorry for mention That ,Before you click Disagree button ,

Do you guys Calculated How Much Energy you need to fully explorer the map per Player ?

Where is stress less ?

• UncleRayRayUncleRayRay Posts: 15
    RE: This will be a big adjustment for a lot of Alliances. Currently, many Alliances are either have an inflated War Rating or a Deflated War rating due to the current system. To expedite the process of Alliances finding their "true" War Rating, we will be reducing every Alliance's War Rating by 50%. This will affect every Alliance in-game and will accelerate the rate at which Alliance's find their true position faster because of the concentrated War Ratings of all Alliances.

Can @Kabam Miike explain if this mean that we are all going to t15 for example and we will slowly build to T1, or the new T1 cutoff for example will be 1600-1700 rating and etc?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Icejr said:

Icejr said:

Sorry I am Not interested anymore Alliance war,
    Just left ally and i am fine without alliance war.
    It no More fun to me.
    Its takes My whole day to finish 100% That i do not have anymore.

Note : I am not new Player in mcoc , its 5 years I am with Mcoc and played with Various Master Bracket Alliances.

Demon , Zdoom , EXDO Etc ...

Sorry for mention That ,Before you click Disagree button ,

Do you guys Calculated How Much Energy you need to fully explorer the map per Player ?

Where is stress less ?

Won't be an issue. It just looks bigger. War will still take the same amount of time for Attack either way.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Icejr said:

Where is stress less ?

They mentioned in a previous post that the AQ and AW energy will be adjusted in order to offer a stress free experience. So, I don't think that the paths being longer will be a problem as long as the energy timers are cut down.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    How come this is not in the News & Announcement section?
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Over all, I like these changes, especially the matchmaking. Some of the new nodes also look good.
    The biggest problem I have with this announcement is the hazard shift (incinerate and poison) node. There are currently two counters (CV and Iceman, Emma if you count diamond form). This means that putting a champion who is problematic for any of those champions could shorten the list of available counters to around one or two.
    To solve this, there could be a system which gives you a task at the beginning of the fight (e.g. land a heavy attack) which would give you an immunity to poison. There is then a 4 second cool down, after which you can repeat the task for incinerate immunity.
    NoOnexRO said:

Icejr said:

Where is stress less ?

They mentioned in a previous post that the AQ and AW energy will be adjusted in order to offer a stress free experience. So, I don't think that the paths being longer will be a problem as long as the energy timers are cut down.

I hope so bro 🙂
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    Overall I’m hold of for my rants abudt all those chamge befor trying it out so for I’m not even impressed of it more concerned of it. One som node just seanm to counter be specific in nich counter yet again that not fun at all my main problem with hide node now days is the champions has ben very very much defensive force and it just not gone stop one I’m wil wish hide node wil be gone completely

Just looking at all the nodes, and God damn there's a ton of terrible placements on this Map. Really gone the wrong direction with this. Way harder than before, and even when the rewards get buffed, it's pretty much the same as the previous iteration. The difficulty not worth the rewards. Unless they're something really great at ALL levels.

Iwim , Dark hawk , Mojo , Dr doom All shine in defence now , even magik , nick fury ,

Place nick fury in rage node and watch how many deaths he can takes from there 😋😋😋

Good luck lol 😂😂😂

I am just fine with a/q And No More A/W Even Buffed Rewards,
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    There should be no hidden nodes. Why? Because multiple alliances use mods to see the hidden nodes which gives them an advantage over the rest of the community that chooses to play this game cleanly.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    Grub said:

There should be no hidden nodes. Why? Because multiple alliances use mods to see the hidden nodes which gives them an advantage over the rest of the community that chooses to play this game cleanly.

It not a mods it a bots so one it not a mods neither it hack.