**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 100% question

I’m 14 paths away from 100% act 6. Is it even worth it to complete before act 6 gets nerfed, according to the roadmap. Would I get double rewards? Really conflicted if I should even continue playing until the changes go live. 6.4.4-6.4.6 is all I have left.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    A good idea in my mind is wait at least until they announce what they plan to do for it in the upcoming roadmap posts, then figure it out from there.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★

A good idea in my mind is wait at least until they announce what they plan to do for it in the upcoming roadmap posts, then figure it out from there.

Yeah what he said.

You won't get double rewards though, its just a one time deal.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it might be fine to do it if you can do it itemless. You should get the updated rewards and might even get more than future players if something like abyss happens
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would just wait and see what the roadmap says. If it’s a fair way out just go for it, if it’s coming fairly soon maybe hold off. It also depends how easily you think you could do it.

Honestly, I don’t think they would be changing much in those quests apart from attack values.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    With that few paths probably just go for it