**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should I need to be Cavalier

Hey guys! As the title says, I want to know what should i need before i start my big journey on act 6.
My roster is this (knowing i need 5* for act 6, thanks Kaboo):

I've 100% EQ Uncollected and prepared my 6* champ but I want first to max Sunspot
What should I need? Am I prepared for 6.1?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d say you’ve got a strong enough team, you’ve got great counters to problems
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I think lots of players get stuck on the crossbone fight
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    The roster looks theoretically strong enough, to get Cavalier at least. It comes down to practicing the skills necessary to beat the nodes in Act 6.1. You might start practicing on No Retreat in 6.1.1. Gulk does well there, but you still need to drive him well. I know Iceman can bring down 6.1.5 Crossbones so that's not a problem. Kabam is planning on re-tuning Act 6 (downward) so I wouldn't spend anything on Act 6 yet, I would start practicing in 6.1 to see if you can do a completion run without spending, or alternatively to sharpen your skills until the Act 6 rebalance happens (or you decide to forge ahead before then).

There is a giant 6.1 thread on the forums if you want to peruse that: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/127897/act-6-chapter-1-strategies-and-tips
  • RaToniiiRaToniii Posts: 20
    DNA3000 said:

The roster looks theoretically strong enough, to get Cavalier at least. It comes down to practicing the skills necessary to beat the nodes in Act 6.1. You might start practicing on No Retreat in 6.1.1. Gulk does well there, but you still need to drive him well. I know Iceman can bring down 6.1.5 Crossbones so that's not a problem. Kabam is planning on re-tuning Act 6 (downward) so I wouldn't spend anything on Act 6 yet, I would start practicing in 6.1 to see if you can do a completion run without spending, or alternatively to sharpen your skills until the Act 6 rebalance happens (or you decide to forge ahead before then).

There is a giant 6.1 thread on the forums if you want to peruse that: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/127897/act-6-chapter-1-strategies-and-tips

Good for me that I don't spend money in the game. Also, thanks for the thread
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Oh dude, you're set. Ghulk is good for No Retreat, but Sunspot is better since he can perfect block, just parry and heavy and parry specials. The two big fights in 6.1 is the 6.1.5 Crossbones and the 6.1.2 Sentinel, both have Biohazard, so your Sentinel and Iceman will be great. Word of advice, take down the linked bane node on the Crossbones for your first clear to make the fight a lot easier to deal with.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Champ wise you dont need anything. You need units and/or revives/potions. That really is it.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Act 6 requires strong champs and a stronger phone case.