**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

a 6-week-old starts playin mcoc???

Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
So a couple days ago we took a walk with our dog in a near forest. Suddenly she smelled something in front of a pile of dead wood. We went to her and look, someone must´ve suspended this little girl.^^

She was crying, but pretty clean for this environment and i think she was pretty hungry.

We decided to take her with us as she didnt survived the night.
After 5 days of feeding, giving her eye drops, cleaning her and giving her a nice warm place to sleep, she started to become more and more agile and full of power. She began to climb with her sharp claws and during the time she wasnt eating or sleeping, she´s running through the entire house.
Weighs 1 Pound, she´s not even scared of the 3 other 14 pounds maine **** cats (thor, archangel and corvus) or the 80 pounds rhodesian ridgeback...

we decided to give her the name "Tigra", for her strong will, really big courage and of course, her sharp claws.

and she likes to play MCOC with me, especially with Doc Ock....

hope i can put a smile on your face with this little story of my girlfriend, tigra and me.

Comments

• That is just too darn precious!
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    @RichTheMan frank will get along with this little fella. <3
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    that was our plan... lol :smiley:
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    As someone who can't own cats, this brings a smile to my face that people are willing to open their hearts like this.
    Giant kudos for adopting the little critter OP
    Terra said:

As someone who can't own cats, this brings a smile to my face that people are willing to open their hearts like this.

yeah, we looked at each other and knew we couldnt leave her alone. no regrets. i think tigra will have a good life :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

you allergic?
    @Fluffy_paws she gets lot of love from us

.. can we see the dog? Pleease?
    (Glad you found and saved the little kitty!)

thats dschinie, gooooood girl (rhodesian ridgeback mix)

i really don’t like being allergic to dogs. then again dogs don’t like me so
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

@Fluffy_paws she gets lot of love from us

I'm sure she does, she looks very happy!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Terra said:

you allergic?
    Yes, plus having had 15+ cats over the span of a decade can make you weary of adopting more
    Terra said:

Terra said:

you allergic?
    Yes, plus having had 15+ cats over the span of a decade can make you weary of adopting more
    yeah, that’s a bit too many cats lol
    DNA3000 said:

Just so's you know, you're going to have to make a separate account for her, she's not allowed to pilot yours. Let us know when she gets her first 5*.

it is against the terms of service
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    Do cats paws conduct the tiny bit of electrical charge that is needed to register on a touchscreen device ?
    my bad. hope i dont get ka-banned. yeah the screen registers paws, she even found the unit store and skips the story in EQ...haha
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Just so's you know, you're going to have to make a separate account for her, she's not allowed to pilot yours. Let us know when she gets her first 5*.

pretty sure its allowed, because https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxwXQXNg6lGLyZjjMt4AaABCQ
    Then again, he works for kabam so....

DNA3000 said:

pretty sure its allowed, because https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxwXQXNg6lGLyZjjMt4AaABCQ
    Then again, he works for kabam so....
    who is post?

my bad. hope i dont get ka-banned. yeah the screen registers paws, she even found the unit store and skips the story in EQ...haha

wait actually